Notices

bad dream reflects my mental state

Old 07-19-2016, 01:50 AM
  # 121 (permalink)  

I keep having death nightmares. it's fun
Old 07-19-2016, 10:00 AM
  # 122 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by geldofc View Post
I keep having death nightmares. it's fun
Thank you for joining us on SR, I know you'll find support here.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:53 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Astro View Post
Thank you for joining us on SR, I know you'll find support here.
cheers
Old 07-25-2016, 07:07 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Last night's dream just came back to me out of nowhere. I was in the yard with Billie and the neighbor came over and wanted to buy her! I said 'no, not for a million dollars'. This is the first time Billie has been in my dreams.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:56 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was driving my old van, trying to outrun an earthquake. Had the kids in the van.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:39 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was sewing colored thread onto paper to make bookmarks. It was hard to do, being such fine work, and threading the needle was a pain. I was making the first one for dk, my youngest.

I wasn't doing a very good job sewing. I hate sewing. But I was making them anyway.
Old 08-25-2016, 06:08 AM
  # 127 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I had forgotten to help the kids with their homework and was trying to mitigate my irresponsibility. Was with the kids at their school and was trying to find my car and couldn't find it. Walked all thru the school and the outside of it and still couldn't find my car.

Finally found a golf cart that I used to drive the kids home. But still wondering where my car was.

Woke up with a headache.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:43 AM
  # 128 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was trying to convince the bosses to hire me back at the factory. I told them I regretted losing my job but they wouldn't hire me back.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:35 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  

Im having horrible dreams. Whether at night when I go to bed or if I take a nap, both times Im being bombarded with scary, sad, fearful dreams. I have no problem going to sleep its just I have these dreams, omg they are so vivid and so real.
This morning I actually woke up balling my eyes out. In my dream, I had had a fight with current hubby and was planning to leave him to teach him a lesson ( what???...furtherest thing from my mind but this is something I would do in my first marriage, get mad and run away!), We lived in the house of my old marriage and Im busy packing my things angrily and I hear my middle son ( as a smaller child) crying and yelling in the garage. I heard a vacuum cleaner running as I ran out there, when I opened the door to the garage I saw my oldest son hanging from the rafters. omgosh im crying as I write this because my oldest son passed almost two years ago. I felt SO much fear when I saw him, struggling to get him down from there.....

What the hell. Ive never been a big dreamer even before my alcoholism and now Im dreaming these horrible dreams every time I go to sleep!
Any suggestions from anyone? I ponder and pick apaprt these dreams to make sense of them but many of them make no sense or have anything in common except how I feel when I wake up....sad, helpless, and full of fear!
Could it be the alcoholism demon, the enemy trying to take me back to drinking I wonder?
Old 10-19-2016, 06:54 AM
  # 130 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was forced to take part in a work project. It was miles from home. Because I resisted and didn't want to participate, they told me I couldn't have my ride home. I was trying to find someone to take me home but no one wanted to go up against the boss lady.

Woke up feeling scared and alone.
Old 01-22-2017, 02:27 AM
  # 131 (permalink)  

yep, Im having human zombie monsters throwing broken pottery at me inside an ancient decrepit coliseum,..laughing,...one hit me... when I try to throw back its ineffective,....wonderful day two,....afraid to sleep
Old 02-08-2017, 06:25 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

A dream within a dream. Dreamt I was sleeping and dreaming about the election. Woke up, within the dream, to realize trump was president. Hoping when I woke up it wouldn't be true. Then I woke up for real.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:18 AM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

That's not a dream, it's a nightmare

I've been finding that sugar intake affects my dreams and gives me nightmares.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:55 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Dreamt I was working in the old factory, on the last day it would be open. I was asked to make sure a guy got his stuff delivered to his home. It was a van load of stuff, and while they were loading it, I was looking for my bag with my wallet and keys in it.

I found my bag, and all my money and keys were in it. Went to deliver the guy's stuff to his house. The house was full of stairways and it was hard to carry his stuff up all the stairs.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:40 AM
  # 135 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Was at a party and took my earrings off, then couldn't find them when it was time to go home. I couldn't leave without them and was frantic. No one would help me look for them.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:45 AM
  # 136 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Was back at my old factory and was looking for a book in their library. (??) Don't remember what book it was. Woke up feeling surprised.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:06 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Pieces of my dream last night just came to me while shopping. I dreamed I was pregnant!! At age 65!! Was in despair at realizing I'd have to raise kids all over again!
Old 05-05-2017, 03:33 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
Administrator

D
Old 06-09-2017, 04:50 AM
  # 139 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I was in some kind of institution, against my will. The women's shower had been redone, replacing the shower stalls with random shower heads, so no privacy. The room that had been mine had someone else's name on it.

I wanted to leave but had no ride so had to carry my heavy stuff and walk home. Woke up in a panic.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:25 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm sorry least, that's an awful one