Notices

Class of April 2014 Part 16

Old 10-24-2014, 08:08 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

ST
Old 10-24-2014, 08:11 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

ST! Thinking of you and worried about you but knowing and believing that you are going to be OK- more than OK.

Keep us posted- ok?
Old 10-24-2014, 08:14 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

This...

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Because you're much more than someone with a few problems, ST

I don't think anyone here is angry with you- just worried ...
Old 10-24-2014, 08:15 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

I love you too ST - As Dee said, I don't think any on here is upset with you for scaring us, just want to know your OK. It is like a family to me here & your part of the family here ST.
Hope you get some good sleep...get up tomorrow & start again....use the support that you have.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:23 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Formerly ScrewdUpInDe

I agree with the others ST, we aren't angry with you. We are truly concerned. We care about you man. You're a good person.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:18 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

ST, thank goodness you're safe.

I hope you're getting the intense help you need.

Love from me across the big pond <3
Old 10-25-2014, 04:19 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Have y'all seen this !??

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ink-today.html

... golden.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:39 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone, u guys feel like family too to be honest....and I should have talked more here about what was actually bothering me as supposed to just complaining about it...but I'm back on track...a new day today, my throat hurts but I'm ok...going to work, and just moving forward..my therapist told me not to dwell on this and I think she's absolutely correct, it can start it all over again like the spiral down...I'm feeling much better today...I'm going bak to the doctors on Monday as well, they wanna see me a few times this week coming up...thanks again everyone it really touched my heart <3
Old 10-25-2014, 04:47 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

I'm coming about this from a different angle in my head this time, I think only going to therapy once a week may have not been enough support...I'm alone a huge % of every day cause of work...and now my fiancé got a new job at night and I work mornings, I don't get to see her as much and she really is my anchor in this life...I got this tho...amidst the chaos I did manage to get an application out for a beautiful apartment here by the beach, I should have been more excited about that, I am now tho. I'll find out Monday if I got the place or not so send positive vibes my way!
Old 10-25-2014, 04:52 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

I know I said it 1000 times over how I'm not big on the religion stuff, but I'm also gonna get re connected with my church, I kinda have to anyway for the wedding, but I'm going to be going there regularly and I'll also have to do a retreat as part of the process to get married there, so despite my stubbornness I'm open minded still, and hopefully this different path may show me something I have been missing along the way...
Old 10-25-2014, 04:59 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're getting help ST. Best wishes with the new place

D
Old 10-25-2014, 05:50 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Thank you! Got my fingers crossed!
Old 10-25-2014, 05:51 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

It's perfect for the two of us and I can afford it...roomy and a nice big bedroom, I can't wait till Monday
Old 10-25-2014, 11:30 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

My day is going well, hope everyone else's is too
Old 10-25-2014, 12:03 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

great to hear ST

Mine's good too- first relaxing weekend I've had in a loooonnnngg time. Watching movies in my pjs all day with my girls (my boys are gone camping so it's mysteriously quiet around here!).

This is the life .

Happy Saturday, Fools
Old 10-25-2014, 12:07 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Glad it's going good today ST, I think k you definitely deserve a good day! I've got my fingers crossed you get your apartment!
I hope the rest of you fools are having a good Saturday also. I'm being lazy and listening to an audion ok and knitting. I think I deserve a lazy day after yesteday. My 8 yo decided to be super duper challenging all day yesterday. Whew, we had fun but I'm glad it's over.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:03 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Hope you get some good news about the apartment ST. It will be interesting to hear how you get on connecting with your church, the spiritual side of life has been a major help to me, hope it is for you too.

UP, how are you doing?

I've had a good day too. Had lunch with a good friend, and spent the afternoon with my parents. We laughed a lot. I love visits where we get to laugh, these will be happy memories in the future. My Mum has Alzheimer's disease, so these times are important to me.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:20 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Glad to hear things are going better ST! And glad that everyone seems to be having a relaxing Saturday. My Saturday too has been relaxing, which has been really nice after this crazy week. I finally got back to AA, which I was nervous about, but it went okay. And now just trying to clean up my crazy apartment, which is kind of a therapy all its own, haha. Hope everyone continues to do well into Sunday!
Old 10-25-2014, 11:55 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  

That's great Rocks, you deserve a bit of down time. Hope you're getting on well with the clear up mission.

The clocks went back last night, so I have an extra hour of quietness this morning. Bliss.

When I woke up this morning I tried a glass of supergreens drink powder, with some Apple juice (I wasn't brave enough to try it just with water, the smell of it is a bit off putting). Apparently it should help to alkalise my body and increase my energy. It's quite expensive, so I'll give it a month to see if it makes any difference.

I'm getting a better routine now of exercise and nutritious meals, this will all help bit by bit.

I'm really enjoying looking after my body, it deserves some attention after all the abuse I've subjected it to in the past. I'm looking forward to starting 2015 with a vibrant body and mind.

This morning I'll be at chapel, and I think I'll be doing a bit more to my dresser renovation project this afternoon. A lovely restful Sunday, who could ask for more?
Old 10-26-2014, 07:43 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Glad to see that some of you are finding time to relax this week-end.

I am up early Sunday am....picked Son up from his Dad's yesterday am....called & said that he was sick & wanted to come home.....had temp over 102 when we got home & didn't get down below 99 all day...was over 103 at 530 this am & said it feels like an elephant sitting on his chest. That Enverovirus D68 has now hit our State...highly contagious & targeting kids from birth to 18, especially those susceptible to respiratory illness, such as asthma, which Son is. Taking him into out Immediate Care office as soon as their doors open this am.

Heart broken about school shooting in Washington....what a terrible thing to have to worry about when our kids go to school.