Notices

Hello BuzzJen

Old 02-19-2006, 08:38 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  

Agent........

I detoxing now off some minor (30mg a day) vicodin right now. I had to use that to get off the other stuff- if you know what I mean. Today is Day1 and its been OK. I'm feeling OK

Just wondered if you could share a little of how you are feeling?
30 mg vicodin doesnt seem so much? That's 3 pills of 10 mg strength?
Could you let me know what to expect from c/t off this amount?
I am tapering down - and at the equivalent of 60 mg just now. My intention had been to taper slowly down - but I really hate the way I am feeling just now - so dont know whether to slow down - really slow down - or whether to consider jumping off by way of c/t. Maybe if I got down to 30 mg and then jumped - it would not be too bad? I know that free went from 2 pills to nothing......
Would appreciate any info...........

woops
PS - hoping that you are feeling OK and able to carry on................ it'll be over soon!!
Old 02-19-2006, 08:48 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
Emergency Medical Practitioner

Jen, Are you there????????? Sorry, i had to go away from the computer for a few! The kid's needed me.

Valley
Old 02-19-2006, 08:53 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Hello Valley,

How are you, girlfriend? She's there, she's PMing me too in between.

Woops - I made your very own thread and we can speak there instead of invading Jen's thread.

Begin- I'm feeling good for being on Day2. MY WDs are soo minimal this time...I can't believe it! I feel so much more positive. Thanks so much for always thinking about me....((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to you because you're so special!!
Old 02-19-2006, 09:21 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  
Day by day....

(((((Agent)))))) ((((((Valley)))))) - girls it is so so good to see you. Jen and I chatted quite a while this morning early. I am sitting here waiting on the rest of my family to get showered and dressed. I've got to go out and do some shopping. My son is going off skiing tomorrow for a week and I've waited until the last minute to get the rest of his stuff!! NO being lazy today for me - shopping, laundry, packing....ugh.

Just thought I'd say good morning. So happy for you agent. You will make it this time...keep that positive attitude. Valley I PM'd you this morning. Hope you are okay. You aren't upset with me are you ?? I was afraid you were upset about getting booted at HB....I really didn't mean for anyone else to get canned. SORRY!!!!!!!

Have a great day.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:46 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by agent alias
Hello Valley,

How are you, girlfriend? She's there, she's PMing me too in between.

Woops - I made your very own thread and we can speak there instead of invading Jen's thread.

Begin- I'm feeling good for being on Day2. MY WDs are soo minimal this time...I can't believe it! I feel so much more positive. Thanks so much for always thinking about me....((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) to you because you're so special!!
OK Agent,

Didnt know a thread could be "invaded" YIKES!!

Will speak on the other thread - cheer one another - and others on??

Later..........

woops
Old 02-19-2006, 04:36 PM
  # 106 (permalink)  

hi is anyone out tere i am really drunik now and sad
Old 02-19-2006, 05:20 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  

some one talk to me pleassse
Old 02-20-2006, 08:21 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  

Hi everyone I am much better today, I really feel pretty good =)
Old 02-20-2006, 08:23 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Hi Jen - Glad you are feeling better. I have a tough deadline at work today so I don't have much time to chat. Just wanted to say hello and glad you are doing well.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:25 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

I decided that I was being selfish to hold on to Dale when he needed to go, so he was happy and he did everything he wanted to do. Its been a week
Old 02-20-2006, 11:49 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  

HI valley gurl how are you ??
Old 02-20-2006, 11:54 AM
  # 112 (permalink)  
Back from the "Dark Side"

HI Jen;

My name is phil and I'm not sure Dale ever mentioned me but I tried to help him in the beginning, tried actually very hard. Sorry for all you've endured.

phil
Old 02-20-2006, 12:38 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Yes Phil you did help alot!! I remember you were posting with us every single day. Hmm Phil I guess you didn't see my other post on one of the threads here about your pom-poms huh???

LOL
Old 02-20-2006, 12:42 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  
Back from the "Dark Side"

Oh I did see the other post and I retired the pom poms but not the tights................ I like the tights.... oh TMI lol

phil
Old 02-20-2006, 03:24 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

Yes, Phil you were such an asset to Dale. Jen, how are you today? tights??? I hope they were your size! LOL.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:12 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

Tights ? I don't have any of those do u mean capri pants ?? I don't understand this.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:18 AM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Day by day....

Just an old joke Jen. We used to call ourselves cheerleaders for Dale. We used to kid Phil about wearing tights and carrying pompoms. It was just a joke - we were just kidding with him.

Hope you are well this morning.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:29 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  

I guess I missed alot of the stuff you guies talked about. I got a letter from his lawyer saying I needed to be at his office on Friday???? I am scared to death ??
Old 02-21-2006, 08:34 AM
  # 119 (permalink)  

I am going to leave, I don't think I fit in anymore here without Dale. Thanks for everyones help. Agent not sure what I did but I am sorry?
Old 02-23-2006, 12:52 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

Jen,

We are worried about you. Are you OK? How are you dealing with the loss of Dale? We want to hear about what the attorney says on Friday. You must go see him/her so you can hear out what they say. Maybe Dale has left you millions. Has the wife/son contacted you? Strange behaviour from supposedly loved ones. Have they contacted you by chance? If you don't post, I will email you to ensure that you are OK. Just very worried and concerned about you. How's your mom treating you lately?

Just worry about your well-being. The flu bug has me sick like a dog and sorry for the late replies. Please keep posting to the rest of us so we know that you're OK. OK , sweetie?