Notices

Off methadone 30 days

Old 06-13-2014, 07:15 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Hey y'all!
so glad to see everyone still checking in. Day 129 for me off the poison, come up to 5 months soon. I still cannot believe it. Working out religiously 6 out of 7 days a week and seeing a psychiatrist and going to group therapy. Stopping group therapy soon because my time there is coming to an end but I am going back to school starting in September. Miss you all dearly. Thanks to my sober recovery family I am staying sober.
One love.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:20 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Ididit

Yes, way to go my friend. That's the way to do it. Having future plans is a great thing to have. Kick that drugs ass. Cool, cool, cool.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:10 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Marvin, Blacklok, and Ididit! The three kings of Badassdom
Old 06-19-2014, 09:01 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

Day 86, mannn...what a great feeling to not even crave that crap anymore!!!! Once you get there it only gets better! !! Took me like 2 and a half months to quit craving, what a bad drug lol. Kids if you're reading this DONT DO DRUGS!! Lol..seriously whole Lotta trouble they've caused me! I used to work grueling hours on the done and never felt pains and what it was doing to my body over the last 5 years...Here it is summer again and my 1st summer sober here at this warehouse off opiates in 8 years and I must say 12 hours a day, 6 days a week (sometimes 7!!) IT IS ROUGH!! I guess I was just numb before? Anyways gonna keep Makin this $ and keepin myself busy at home in the free time, fall will come...work will slow down..All will be well and that's the only way to take life folks, a deep breath one day at a time! There will always be bad days but plenty of good ones to outnumber em!! Thanks to everyone here helping me get this far means alot it really does. Cuz i know some of us has our bad days together and that's a special type of bond most people don't understand. Makes you feel like your not alone AND makes you happy for the other person