Notices

Beginning my taper

Old 11-08-2013, 11:43 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

How long have you and your wife been off the subs now yesimready? Still doing good?
Old 11-08-2013, 12:02 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jokerz4u View Post
How long have you and your wife been off the subs now yesimready? Still doing good?
its been a couple of months now and both doing Fantastic
my wife did have her doctor prescribe her something like Xanax , not sure of the name to take at bed time after the first week , I took over the counter sleeping pills , now she is wearing some kind of patch last last a week , sorry not sure what that is called either ( I'm at work ) but both are sleeping well and have our energy back but though I didn't mention that in my last post was the 2nd hardest & longest to recover from (no sleep being # 1)
Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Cleaninli- how is your taper going? I m about to start tapering down myself. Pretty excited about it but slightly nervous.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:39 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Oh Alabama thanks for letting me know. I totally understand how you feel. I'm excited to get off and try living my life completely on life's terms but am scared as well. I worry I'm going to suffer PAWS and concerned about cravings. Of course I'm scared of withdrawals too, but it seems by what I've read that if we taper down super slow past 2 mgs that we can avoid most of the discomfort. Fingers crossed!

As of right now I've been on 4 mgs and feel pretty good. No different than the 6 mgs I was on before. Good luck to you. I really don't think we feel WD until we reach 2 mgs and less. At least that's what I've read from others who are tapering.
Old 11-13-2013, 07:58 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

That's what I have read as well. I am going to take it very slow. I am in no hurry and want to make sure this is the last time I have to go through this.