Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

does anyone live near bellevillenj, need help getting to meeting

Notices

does anyone live near bellevillenj, need help getting to meeting

Old 06-15-2006, 01:36 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Ohhhhh, you are soooooo very baaaaaad!
Old 06-15-2006, 02:13 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I tried the whole moving thing...hand cuffs followed me and not in a good way!!! BUT I am back on track....sort of and thanks to all of you I can keep my head held high in this one horse town and remember I may be an addict but I am also SMYLE and proud to be in recovery even f I screw up...I can always come here and have a home...even when vic is talking about his game...by which he seems to need to work on ......and beth is having a bad day and MISS ATL is lining here out because she loves her so.... that is what family is ... controled chaos ......
Old 06-15-2006, 06:35 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

Well I have had enough Of handcuffs for my life and some others when i was a drinker so no hand cuffs for me unless its in the Bodior!! lmao
Old 06-16-2006, 06:13 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

LMAO this morning! I love you guys! Thanks!

GP
Old 06-16-2006, 06:20 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bfree4u
PILLPOPPER yo also sem to have a problem with honesty. I NEVER SAID I was absolutely not ready for help. i said I am just not sure if I am ready or not. As you probably know I have already put you on my ignore list. came to SR for advice and support not to be bashed. As I told beachbabe I only wish you and everyone on SR the best I would never purposely hurt anyone. If you dont like someone on SR I would like to suggest to you for the future that you just go to the next thread. I was very very upset yesterday because I am nothing but honest here. The only one I have been lying to is myself by thinking I can get clean on my own.
I am not a liar Beth - enough said about that. I am glad to see you are here rather than taking your life. I wish you the best.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:24 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Hey Beth, are you with us here today? Haven't seen you yet and just wondering how you are doing today! Come out come out where ever you are. It should be a beautiful day and weekend except for the fact that it will be about 95 here but my office keeps it about 45. I wear a coat or long sleeves all day long. Anyway, check in with us soon!
Old 06-16-2006, 09:21 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

BETH where are u ????????????? Get your silly butt on here and lets see whyere youy are!!!!!!!!!

Love Ya Tim and BArb
Old 06-16-2006, 09:22 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

Ps Glad I made u Laughh gp!! laughter is the best medicine (to quote readers Digest ) lol

Good to see ya here todat BTW!!

Love Tim and barb
Old 06-16-2006, 01:31 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Hello Beth?!?!? Come on kiddo...shake a leg and come out and play. Where are you? We love and miss you.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:50 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

((((((((((Beth))))))))))))

come on let's show up today...usually when I don't show up on a day, I am usually high. Well I was without internet for awhile but I was high too..
Old 06-16-2006, 05:48 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

hello everyone! i am not out getting high, but I am not feeling very silly, or in the mood to play. i havent sed in 2 days and i am happy about that.
I am distraught today. I finally got a ride to where I was storing my things and whatever ID i had left is missing, and the only guitar i had left is also missing. the person holding my things told me he left it in the basement and doesnt know what happened to it. i know he is lying because he wouoldnt let me in the house to see if it was there i tod him I wanted him to call the police to have them come and look, but he wouldnt call them thats when I knew he was lyin for sure. I didnt want to push the isse about calling the police because I kniw I have atleast 1 warrant for my arrest, probably 2. As far as the oving thing goes it never works. no matter where I have moved to I always seem to find the drugs or they find me i have tried that more than once. id like to stay and be silly, but I am very tired and depressed. the gitar could have been a way for me to make some money. i as thinking of going back to giving lessons or maybe getting an acoustic gig. cant do either without an instrument. i love you all. i am OK, just pretty unhappy at the moment. I hope everyone else is doing well.
Luv,
Beth
Old 06-16-2006, 06:45 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Paused

I know you are feeling down about your guitar, but the important thing is for you to get better. In the large scope of things, your guitar doesn't really matter, does it? Not as much as your health. Get better and you can get another guitar down the road. It can be something to strive for. Focus on your sobriety. Nothing will change and things will continue to get worse if you don't quit.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:40 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

In my humble opinion ,This Gal has been given everything to lead her to a meeting except a carrier pidgeon with a meeting book . All she needs now is "Desire " A man once said "when do you stop helping an addict?" when there closing the coffin through a meeting list in . Thanks for listening ,Jimboaddict
Old 06-18-2006, 10:34 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

BEth I have 3 Guitars 2 electric 1 acoustic 12 string fender ,The electrics are a fener strat 1977 sonex custon which i would never give up,But i do have a gibson Les Paul that im sure you would enjoy .............AHhh But there is a catch ...You give me 30 truly clean days with 6 na meetings is all im asking and it yours .I just want to be sure you use it for pleasure and enjoyment and not to get your next bump!!!

Its yours if you can do that and if you KNow guitars you know how expensive a Les paul Is ..So this is a real genuine offer 30 days with 6 meetings and you an here every day so i can talk and make sure your doing well !!

Love
Your friend
Tim and BArb!!

I would usually never let a guitar go as i Love to play and i love music But your sogriety and getting Help is more important that this material thing...

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON YOU!!
Some are prolly saying Im stupid But I think I can help you and I wont GIVE UP!!
Old 06-19-2006, 04:43 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
debbleslosthermarbles

BETH, I'VE BEEN LOSING SLEEP OVER YOU! I have'nt talked to you since you lost your apartment and phone. I know you said you would'nt go to rehab then, but remember how we first connected, you told me you were scared you were going to end up like my Marty. He's been gone almost nine months now Beth. Don't let it happen, you still have a chance. I know you get depressed with all that's happened don't let that hold you back from doing what's right to live right now. You can only go up now from here, and you can do it. If you need me I'm here, pm if I can help. Love
Old 06-19-2006, 04:45 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
debbleslosthermarbles

Hey Perco, I forgot to add to mY post YOU ARE AWESOME!
Old 06-19-2006, 06:26 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Percocetaddict!
BEth I have 3 Guitars 2 electric 1 acoustic 12 string fender ,The electrics are a fener strat 1977 sonex custon which i would never give up,But i do have a gibson Les Paul that im sure you would enjoy .............AHhh But there is a catch ...You give me 30 truly clean days with 6 na meetings is all im asking and it yours .I just want to be sure you use it for pleasure and enjoyment and not to get your next bump!!!

Its yours if you can do that and if you KNow guitars you know how expensive a Les paul Is ..So this is a real genuine offer 30 days with 6 meetings and you an here every day so i can talk and make sure your doing well !!

Love
Your friend
Tim and BArb!!

I would usually never let a guitar go as i Love to play and i love music But your sogriety and getting Help is more important that this material thing...

I REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON YOU!!
Some are prolly saying Im stupid But I think I can help you and I wont GIVE UP!!

I refuse to give up as well, so you see, we will be here until you decide that you want to LIVE.

Hey, that sounds like a pretty good offer on that guitar. I know that you say it finds you but you have to ask yourself, are you making yourself hard to find or easy to find? If you are with others who use whether a lot or a little, you have acess but if you surround yourself with sobriety then it is not accesable!!! Get yourself out of the problem and into a solution! Addiction is addiction and if you keep on putting yourself in tempting situations then you are never going to "bfree" of the addiction. You have to remove yourself from the lifestyle that you are currently living and get into a better, clean one! LIFE or DEATH, those are your options. Make the right choice.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:14 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

(((((((((((((Beth)))))))))))))))

Thoughts and prayers still with you girl. I am so busy right now I don't get on here much....but I DO think of you, and many others. I well remember my early struggles with getting clean........it was so very tough.....didn't think I would make it............now I am able to do so mnay things................I tear up each time it really hits me....we always have a choice....if we are breathing......we have choices..............I sincerely pray that you find a program of recovery.and that you embrace it with all you've got.and you've got more than you might think...............

I hear sooooo much intelligence from you...so much passion.....so much pain..........ya know there is a saying I try and remember. It goes something like......pain is unadvoidable....suffering is optional............when I was heavily using and so sick....I didn't believe the suffering was optional..I truly believed I was damned either way..............wanting to die, scared to live.in so much agony and craziness I didn't know where to go.......but I found SR...........I read success stories.I reached out...I got mad......I fell..........I got up again.........repeated it all over..again and again...........I kept at it though.....

I don't care who thinks you aren't ready...hell..I wasn't ready either in the beginning...............I was PISSED about recovery...about breathing, about feeling.about EVERYTHING! You can make it to the light Beth.......I am a firm believer in that which we seek.............we find..........I believe you want recovery....desire healing.and change in your life........but it's damned hard at first..........we all recover at our own pace........make different beginnings.some of us are sprinters...some like a tortoise are steady.and still win the race..........this recovery business isn't something you have to "win".......but you DO have to BEGIN..................still rooting for you Beth............I believe in you.

(((((((((((((((((((Warmest Supportive Hugs))))))))))))))))))))
Old 06-19-2006, 07:38 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Pillpopper, How ya doing? all is forgiven. i hve been angry and sensitive. i wish you nothing but the best as well!
Old 06-19-2006, 07:54 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

TIM and BARB the offer of the Les paul is something i appreciate more than I could ever express, but i do know my guitars and I cold never except a Les paul from someone. that is beyond generous. i could promise you with out a doubt tht is something i would never sell. there is no bump in the world worth seling a Les paul for. now that I know you paly it makes me very excited to think about meeting you. I am almost ready to do the rehab thing . i feel very confined where I am at any way so I might as well lock myself up somewhere that I can get my self better. I neeed to PM you , but my access to this computer is getting slim. that is why you dont here from me sometimes. aside from the zanax I have been clean from booze and crack. hopefully it will last, but I know I still need some professionl help. this weekend the people I am staying with are going away over night, maybe I could find a way to come visit you.
DEBMAR how the hell are you I gave up on hearing from you. i will definetely try to PM you tomorrow.
GEORGIAPEACH, Vic, and 2STOP I will get back to yo tomorrow as well. I am hanging in here and have been doing fairly well even during this depressed mode. i will get in touch with you tomorow. right now I dont even have time to check my PM's i ahve to get off.
Love to you all
Beth