Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > New to Addiction and Recovery? > Newcomers to Recovery
Reload this Page >

does anyone live near bellevillenj, need help getting to meeting

Notices

does anyone live near bellevillenj, need help getting to meeting

Old 06-15-2006, 05:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Dont know if its true or not... not much else she has said is. But, she PM'ed me last night to curse me/tell me:

I had caused her to kill herself. Dont expect her to be on anymore EVER because she had what she needed to get the job done and 100% intended on following through with it.

If any mods need the PM, let me know. This shiat is too weird for me. I know when Im being played.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:56 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

BB-

How would you have felt in your first days if someone sent you a post like this one or the one you sent to her in the other Thread? How would you have reacted if you went somewhere for help (maybe trying to take that step again to reach recovery) and this is what someone who you thought was there for support and encouragement said those things to you? I know that you mean well but negative doesn't help and you should know that from your experiences with your husband. I am not trying to start any arguements in this thread and I just hope that she DOES come back soon before it is too late.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:00 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

She said WHAT??? Oh lord...I have felt that she was pulling back and back. I have no idea what was said to her in any other posts...and I won't go looking for it..I will simply pray for her and for her health and that she will come back and see that we still care for her.. Maybe she will post or send someone else a message that she is still here. Bfree...if you read this baby...please PM me. Just let this ol mom know that you are alright.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:58 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

If andyone hears from bth Im 3 hrs away from her And I can go take her To a meeting /rehab /or just a restaurant to eat .My wife and i have been thinking and realized that 3 hrs isnt that bad and we have a good car thats cheap on gas ,We can afford it and will happily take her where ever she needs to go.Beth I cant give you money in your state at this time but will feed you and take you to meetings drs or ehab.We also run a pet rescue here in Lebanon PA ,So we will watch your cat as well .JUst say the word and we will be there !! I really want to help you out of this situation beth,I have been down the road of destruction before many years ago and i feel i should be there as someone was there for me !!!! You are cared about and we will do what it takes to help you physically and mentally.

I know how your feeling beth ,Its the worst thing in the world ,But it can and will get better just reach out your hand and accept our help!!

your friend Tim and Barbara
Old 06-15-2006, 07:00 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wow, that's a wonderfully generous offer. Tim and Barbara, that is so very kind of you to extend your help to one of our SR family members.

Thank you both!
Old 06-15-2006, 07:41 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Percocetaddict!
If andyone hears from bth Im 3 hrs away from her And I can go take her To a meeting /rehab /or just a restaurant to eat .My wife and i have been thinking and realized that 3 hrs isnt that bad and we have a good car thats cheap on gas ,We can afford it and will happily take her where ever she needs to go.Beth I cant give you money in your state at this time but will feed you and take you to meetings drs or ehab.We also run a pet rescue here in Lebanon PA ,So we will watch your cat as well .JUst say the word and we will be there !! I really want to help you out of this situation beth,I have been down the road of destruction before many years ago and i feel i should be there as someone was there for me !!!! You are cared about and we will do what it takes to help you physically and mentally.

I know how your feeling beth ,Its the worst thing in the world ,But it can and will get better just reach out your hand and accept our help!!

Great offer!

Anyway I wasn't aware of the fact BB posted negative comments but anyway I dun think it's very fair to blackmail someone with suicide threats...
Old 06-15-2006, 07:58 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Thank you gods, and Tim and Barbara,

And my offer still stands as well. I offer to foster care the cat, and, I am fully willing to, when there to get the cat, to also drive you. Beth, to a meeting and a doctor or hospital.

PM me if/ when you are ready.

Beachbabe, I pray for you too. this must be hard for you. Gentleness never hurts anyone. Start with yourself.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:09 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

This is why I love SR, the family bond that we all have, willing to do whatever we can for the next suffering addict (alcohol is a drug) and to stay into the solution, not the problem.. I love SR and I love all of you

Love Vic
Old 06-15-2006, 08:42 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Percocetaddict!

THis is WONDERFUL!!! I hope that she sees this and accepts before it is too late. Please bfree, think about this seriously! Do this for yourself, your cat and your family! Help others in the future by letting us help you today! Thank you so much Tim & Barbara for your so generous offer!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:53 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Beachbabe i wouldnt talk about truthfulness id I were you. Read your PM I never Cursed you. And i neve sai YOU were the cause of my killing myself. I did say I was going totry and kill myself, that I wil not deny I sat ontop o the overpass by the train yesterday with the intention of jumping,but I couldnt do it. I just sat and cries for I dont know how long. You are right this is getting weird! You dont know me at all and yet you have chosen to bash me more than once and call me a liar. I see that you sent me a PM, but I will not read it because I am sure it will be more bashing and I will only get oset again. All I can say to you is that you should be careful what you post becuse you dont know what frame of mind the person on the other end of the screen is in. If you think I am a liar yiu have every right to yor opinion but I would reatly appreciate it if you post on someone elses thread. I did end up getting very high yesterday, popped 6X more pills than usual and did dope for the first time in years on top of my usual habit. wrong but better than killing myself and I just needed relief desperatly. i am in nO WAY saying that was your fault but your comments did not help the already distressed state I was in. I only wish you the best I dont know why you feel the need to hurt me.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:56 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

bfree!
How are you today? I read above but need to have you tell me how you are other than angry which I don't blame you for being. Did you read the post from Tim & Barbara above? Lets talk, PM me if you want, I am here and won't go to lunch for another 30 minutes.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:00 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

PILLPOPPER yo also sem to have a problem with honesty. I NEVER SAID I was absolutely not ready for help. i said I am just not sure if I am ready or not. As you probably know I have already put you on my ignore list. came to SR for advice and support not to be bashed. As I told beachbabe I only wish you and everyone on SR the best I would never purposely hurt anyone. If you dont like someone on SR I would like to suggest to you for the future that you just go to the next thread. I was very very upset yesterday because I am nothing but honest here. The only one I have been lying to is myself by thinking I can get clean on my own.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:01 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BSPGirl
Great offer!

Anyway I wasn't aware of the fact BB posted negative comments but anyway I dun think it's very fair to blackmail someone with suicide threats...

Let's not get that started again. We don't know what was written so we should not assume what was intended. Lets keep this positive and this is for EVERYONE, not just you. I am not intending for this to be mean or ugly but there are a few threads that have gotten way too negative, sorry I used you to say this though.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:01 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

(((((((((BETH))))))))))

I am so glad to see u are here again
Ok so u messed up No biggie it can be put behind u!!

Me and My wife are here for you Just let us know if you need a ride or a meal or just a friend we can be there in 3 hrs !!

Please Dont run again.I understand haw u feel but If you run we cant help we need you here to tell us whats going on in your mind !

If you want the help Its here all you have to do is reach out and ask!!!!!

Im so glad your ok and back here with us!!!!!!

Thanks
Timand BArb
Old 06-15-2006, 10:12 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Tim and Barbara thank you so much for the offer, i am right now in a bad state of mind because I made bad decisions as far as my using is concerned and my thinking is stinkin thinking at its best. I am trying my best to stay in today so that I can clean out my brain and hopefully I will be thinking more clearly later on or tomorrow. I know most on SR are thinking to themselves thatI should be jumping on the offer. But honestly I dont think I am ready, the addicted part of me is fighting and at the moment seems to be winning. Now that I did dope again yesteday i have another demon to fight down. I used to love it and should have never taken it again, case now I wish I had more. BIG MISTAKE. I just keep getting moore and more confused and digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole. I really am an idiot. Right now all I am thinking about is how much releif I felt yesterday, and I am wanting to do it again. Getting clean is not at the top of my list today. I guess I am still thinking about it or i wouldnt be here on SR.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:14 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bfree4u
PILLPOPPER yo also sem to have a problem with honesty. I NEVER SAID I was absolutely not ready for help. i said I am just not sure if I am ready or not. As you probably know I have already put you on my ignore list. came to SR for advice and support not to be bashed. As I told beachbabe I only wish you and everyone on SR the best I would never purposely hurt anyone. If you dont like someone on SR I would like to suggest to you for the future that you just go to the next thread. I was very very upset yesterday because I am nothing but honest here. The only one I have been lying to is myself by thinking I can get clean on my own.

Are you only responding to negativity today? Do I have to be mean to get you to talk to me? Forget everyone else except for yourself! You have been given an offer and it is laying on the table. Think about this seriously! My emotions are stern at this moment and I have never been more serious with you than I am right now! This is your life, take it by the b@lls and show it that you are in control now! Get your life back in order, get your family back, meet someone who is good to you, have a child and never look back!!!!!! NOTHING IS TOO LATE FOR YOU!!! Let today be the first day of the rest of your LIFE!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 10:15 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

TIM AND BARB i am not ready for any hospitals or rehab, but i could definetly use a few friends that are clean. Thanks!!
Old 06-15-2006, 10:17 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

Well My offer Is open to you and Hope u dont give in to the demon

This offer has a condition of you not using the day we come to help you thats the only rule .

I dont care if your mad or want to kill us but u must be clean the day we come .

We Really want to help but you have to be willing to recieve ,The only reason your not ready is your listening to the drug not your heart .Please try to beat the drug telling you what to do.

We are here for You !!!!!!!!
Remember that OK??

Hugs and caring
Tim ANd BArb
Old 06-15-2006, 10:18 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

GEORGIAPEACH. have a child LOL, thanks for the laugh I needed that
No I am done responding to the negative. I jst felt the need to address the issue. Yesterday I already was in a bad state so the few negative comments easily got to me. I am going to pM you right now
Old 06-15-2006, 10:22 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bfree4u
Tim and Barbara thank you so much for the offer, i am right now in a bad state of mind because I made bad decisions as far as my using is concerned and my thinking is stinkin thinking at its best. I am trying my best to stay in today so that I can clean out my brain and hopefully I will be thinking more clearly later on or tomorrow. I know most on SR are thinking to themselves thatI should be jumping on the offer. But honestly I dont think I am ready, the addicted part of me is fighting and at the moment seems to be winning. Now that I did dope again yesteday i have another demon to fight down. I used to love it and should have never taken it again, case now I wish I had more. BIG MISTAKE. I just keep getting moore and more confused and digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole. I really am an idiot. Right now all I am thinking about is how much releif I felt yesterday, and I am wanting to do it again. Getting clean is not at the top of my list today. I guess I am still thinking about it or i wouldnt be here on SR.

I don't know what it is about you that makes me want to help you so bad!!! I will tell you what I am thinking, I am thinking that I am so mad right now that I want to give up! I think that I am going to sign off for a little while and go to lunch and go to the lake & sit to clear my head becasue for the life of me I just can't understand you. I wish I could just tie you to a chair for a few days and only give you food & water so that you will think rationally again. I am leaving now, if I feel better after lunch, I will be back but you are making me very tired!!! I am yelling at you right now because I am so frustrated but I am still here for you and reguardless what I say, I would and will do anything to help you when you are ready!