Notices

Just NEED TO TALK...OPEN NOW!!!

Old 05-21-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

hello, my name is rachel and i am an alcoholic, i haven't drank for 15 years but over the last 13 days the struggle not to drink has become almost unbearable. for those of u who don't know, my husband M told me 13 days ago that he is having an affair. i have been married for 10 years and i love him very very much. long story short.....us navy sent him to asia 9 days ago, he'll be back may 28, found out 8 days ago there isn't 1 gf there are 2gfs, gf #1 C is in love with him and wants him to divorce me and marry him, they have been having three-ways......i am furious, so angry i can't see straight, bought a bottle of vodka 9 days ago, poured it down the sink 24hrs later, found 2 bottles of wine way in the back of the fridge yesterday....stared at'em all night last night, put them back in the fridge, took them back out couple of hours ago and dumped them down the sink, "borrowed" a pack of smokes from my dad last night and smoked the whole damned thing, thinking about a second one (pack of smokes I mean), haven't smoked in 15 years.....i feel like i'm loosing my mind........
Old 05-21-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Why don't some of the rest of you folks jump on in!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 07:36 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by wingsfree
(((((((LeAnne))))))) Talia .......it's been an honour knowing you girl......you've come a long ways too, and I'm happy I've been able to watch you grow beautifully in your sobriety. Want to thank you for having helped me, you did put a spark under my butt last spring.

Thinking I'm needing another one, not the nose thing, but a spark.

Ok lots of this and

Yippppeeeeeee Vic
You guys are tooooooo much I am sitting her smiling from ear to ear....and I am glad Laura that they don't do country but I still like slow dances, NOW I am an addict and have a motive there
Old 05-21-2006, 07:36 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

I feel much better, I went to a meeting and at the end they asked if I would share. I DID!!!After I shared the girl next to me said that she was really glad that I am back, and she was happy that I shared. That was the first time that I have spoken since I have moved back. OMG I feel energized now. Thank God for NA, AA, and for all you good people here. I really don't HATE myself, actually I am a pretty nice guy. I always say that nice guys finish last, but today this nice guy finished first because I am still clean and alive
Look how we act when a girl is nice us...

Howdy folks!

I'm Paul, alkie, pothead.

Good to be here....
Old 05-21-2006, 07:37 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

lostnalone, I am so sorry you are going through this. I am glad you are here with us tonight.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:38 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

(((((((((((Lost)))))))))))))) So sorry you are going through all that. As you know, however, drinking will not make any of it go away or get any better. I'm glad you are here with us now. This is a great place for support. Hang out here for a while.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:39 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Yeah! Paul is here. This is one of the best meetings I have been to in a long time. Let's break out the karaoke machine!!
Old 05-21-2006, 07:40 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by lostnalone95
hello, my name is rachel and i am an alcoholic, i haven't drank for 15 years but over the last 13 days the struggle not to drink has become almost unbearable. for those of u who don't know, my husband M told me 13 days ago that he is having an affair. i have been married for 10 years and i love him very very much. long story short.....us navy sent him to asia 9 days ago, he'll be back may 28, found out 8 days ago there isn't 1 gf there are 2gfs, gf #1 C is in love with him and wants him to divorce me and marry him, they have been having three-ways......i am furious, so angry i can't see straight, bought a bottle of vodka 9 days ago, poured it down the sink 24hrs later, found 2 bottles of wine way in the back of the fridge yesterday....stared at'em all night last night, put them back in the fridge, took them back out couple of hours ago and dumped them down the sink, "borrowed" a pack of smokes from my dad last night and smoked the whole damned thing, thinking about a second one (pack of smokes I mean), haven't smoked in 15 years.....i feel like i'm loosing my mind........
Aww I am sorry that your having to go through all of that. It must be tough. Wow 15 years. that is awesome. You should be very proud of yourself and as far as your man. Well I will tell you from my ESH that you don't know what you had until you loose it and someday he will realize that. anyway thanks for being here. Just easy does it right now and the smoiking OMG I wish I had time to ligjht one right now
Old 05-21-2006, 07:41 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by doorknob
Look how we act when a girl is nice us...

Howdy folks!

I'm Paul, alkie, pothead.

Good to be here....
Yep we all have motives but Paul she is married, I am sober so that won't work LMMFAO
  # 70 (permalink)  

Good grief! All this dancing around has got "Genesis" playing in my head...I can't dance, I can't sing.....shall I put in the dvd concert?
  # 71 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

I'm going for a smoke right now. BRB!
  # 72 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by liveweyerd
Kids! Kids! Settle down now, this is a meeting LOL so, I am also a controlling person/raging codie and a spendaholic. I got in trouble with my last big spender......Slapping forehead!!!!
I had to back track to get this back. I love controlling women LOL
Old 05-21-2006, 07:42 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Kids! Kids! Settle down now, this is a meeting LOL so, I am also a controlling person/raging codie and a spendaholic. I got in trouble with my last big spender......Slapping forehead!!!!
You mean at live meetings people never uh oh.

Ok promise to settle down and behave. Dum d dum d dum.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:45 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

don't most men?????? eh????? Yeah, I know ya do. Y'all like to be danced around for a change. Laughing your a$$ off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 07:45 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by wingsfree
You mean at live meetings people never uh oh.

Ok promise to settle down and behave. Dum d dum d dum.
DO WE HAVE TO SETTLE DOWN? ok I need to get my medication down guys I will cya all tomorrow and remember NEVER GIVE UP>>>NO QUITTING>>>Tomarrow we will party some more...

I LOVE YOU ALL
Old 05-21-2006, 07:46 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

don't most men?????? eh????? Yeah, I know ya do. Y'all like to be danced around for a change. Laughing your a$$ off!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 07:46 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by lulu70
Yeah! Paul is here. This is one of the best meetings I have been to in a long time. Let's break out the karaoke machine!!
That would definitely be a fun! Put in that Eminem track.
Old 05-21-2006, 07:47 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by doorknob
That would definitely be a fun! Put in that Eminem track.
OMG
Old 05-21-2006, 07:48 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

No Eminem, but how about some Allison Kraus?
Old 05-21-2006, 07:51 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Goodnight Gang