Notices

Max's new Journal

Old 01-03-2021, 12:48 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

Thanks for posting everyone!
Old 01-03-2021, 12:59 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

I have a few goals I want to get down here. I feel like I am perpetually pissed off. Just in a bad mood a lot of times. Not sure why. Anxiety definitely gets to me but I am just a negative person a lot of times. I need to change that. I think drinking used to break that up though notice I won't say it helped! So far I have been mostly successful on my fitness and fat loss goals though I have more work to do and that will be kicking off even more here shortly. Goals for this year but more importantly for this month.

1. Be a nicer person to my son and wife.
2. Call myself out for my pissy bad moods and stop that crap.
3. Be more productive with my time (Less computer/tech) more books and engaging with my family.
4. Continue my fitness journey
a. Rehab knee
b. Stretching/mobility
c. Strength traning
d. Diet
Old 01-03-2021, 09:13 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  

I can’t imagine you being p***ed off, Max. You certainly project positivity here.

I was forever grumpy when I drank. Now it’s only half the time but that’s progress. I think we all develop a longer fuse as the sober time increases, so keep at it. Doing well.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:34 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

Thanks Hodd! I am great on paper and know what I should do just suck at actually doing it! On here I am positive because we all need it. I think I am much nicer to people not close to me. That would be a good question for a therapist....why am I so pissed off and mean sometimes to those so close to me? So far I am doing pretty good on my plan above. Gotta get to bed now before I eat something!