Notices

2:30 am. No sleep

Old 08-27-2019, 07:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I cant even respond right now like sweetichick.

Im sick and I have not slept. I have until friday.

Im just afraid. Thank you for your support.

I dont even LIKE alcohol. I just had no coping skills without my husband.

I was always quiet and never got into trouble

Im lost without my mom and grandmother.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

call your county mental health department to start accessing supportive services. Your mind is not sober, and I dare say you are in a poor position to make good decisions. Give those people a call and get started on accessing their help and referrals. Try not to drink, it doesn't help anything. You might just need medication if you are having trouble detoxing. At the very least they can advocate FOR you. Might get a continuance to allow you to get on an even keel. Give it a try. Your way is definitely NOT working. Let some professionals into your life to help you find your way. It should cost you nothing as that is why the agencies exist = to help people. You are as deserving as anyone. Now get going. The more you delay the more stressed you will be. Don't let this blow up to something unmanageable. You sound like a sensitive person, please get supported. I hope the sun comes out for you today. Hang in there and get sober.
Old 08-27-2019, 07:39 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

There are many agencies in Florida that provide transportation for the elderly or people with disabilities, but I would look into it soon. Some might have requirements or some form of documents in order to qualify. So, the sooner you look into it, the better. John