Notices

Empty Nest on the horizon

Old 08-23-2019, 07:21 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Thank you all for the comments and suggestions I love you. I have survived the first week. We have spoken every evening. He is so happy and well, how can I not be happy for him. I love him so much. Decided to get away this week-end since this is my normal week-end to have him. I asked him in advance if he intended to come home (only 30 mins. away). I got a quick, 'nope'... lol of course. So we ( my hubs and I )took a drive to the beautiful Beaufort, NC and plan to kayak to Carrot Island tomorrow to see some wild horses. I'm so scared to kayak because I am out of shape! Wish me luck. BTW... 28 daze
Old 08-30-2019, 03:25 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Feeling blue... my son was expected home at 4:30pm for holiday weekend. I'll only see him tonight so I made his favorite things... It's now 6:30pm and he is not home yet, as he decided to stay longer at college as I think he fancy's a girl... I've got to get over this and let go already.... I have wanted nothing but to drink this sadness away... I haven't done that so I'm still in the game. I'm posting this in my other thread as well.