Notices

Heartbroken, my alcoholic boyfriend left me ...

Old 03-11-2019, 07:04 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Run for the hills, this will never end well. All you are doing by staying with him is delaying the inevitable and prolonging your emotional misery.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:24 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Hope you're feeling better today Tunes As someone mentioned earlier ~ you can visit new places....get out and explore.....distraction can be good!
Old 03-12-2019, 04:21 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Hi

Hi guys I’m sick af I’m dead in bed for 2 days now not able to do anything. Maybe that’s my body rejecting to go to him
Old 03-12-2019, 09:01 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Why

hiw can you be so sure he is cheating?
Old 03-12-2019, 09:12 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Please understand, Im not trying to be disresptful to you in any way shape or form.

He is playing you.

He is an addict and he is playing you. And yes hes cheating because thats how he get he drugs.

Im sorry but this is the best thing that ever happened to you - you will now know that when you are being played by a LIAR.

PLEASE, find someone who appreciates you.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:17 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

tunes, I get the temptation to focus on the cheating. As long as you're puzzling over that unanswerable question, you can continue to ignore the fact that he is an active addict and therefore not good relationship material at all.

But the cheating is irrelevant. At some point you are going to have to ask yourself why you are so invested in someone who chooses to numb themselves to life and feelings and relationship than be present, honest, and to deal with life on life's terms. Whatever he did or didn't do with this girl, he told you to leave because if you didn't he was just going to go drink with her and other friends without you. No one in a relationship deserves to be treated with such disrespect.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:29 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

hes cheating-now what?
hes not cheating-now what?
the thread title was:
my alcoholic boyfriend left me

i hope you can decide to accept him chosing alcohol over you and understand that isnt a reflection of who you are.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:57 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tunes109 View Post
He said he is talking about meth with the girl that’s why he didn’t want me to read. And they were all taking meth that night it occurred. I’m a bit shocked ... he claims he takes it every 6 months so nothing big but ... don’t know how that is true
Just my 2 cents.
When I did meth, it wasn't twice a year. I would be shocked to find someone who actually did it twice a year and was able to just set it down. That is one nasty drug. And if he does do it only twice a year, do you really want that kind of life for yourself?

I sure didn't, so I left my then husband who was still using. It is gross, and people don't think right on it.

Best of luck, RUN FOR THE HILLS