Notices

Halloween Weekenders Thread 27-31/10

Old 11-01-2017, 06:47 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

So, since I am on a longwinded roll here...
...my work life has calmed down quite a bit. My huge project is over and was successful. I now have some insignificant projects to run with a much smaller project team. Sober, I am capable of taking the insignificance as a blessing that is being consciously granted to me by my clients and bosses, instead of being insulted by it. I need the leeway and slack, due to the resposibilities I have in my personal life right now. I am truly grateful.
Old 11-01-2017, 06:50 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Bix

I've been on other forums and I learned quite a bit about myself by participating in forums so when I wanted to stay quit from alcohol it made sense to me to join a sobriety forum. I'm glad I did.

The thing about his thread is that it meanders. No need to wait for the mood, no need to acknowledge every post - it's just free and easy. My favorite thread of all time was in a private area of a forum and it went on for thousands of pages before they took it to another site and I didn't follow. There were some heavy drinkers on that thread and it was kind of triggery, but it was a hoot in so many ways.

Music?