Notices

Hop on the newbie Bus......it's getting ready to roll........

Old 02-20-2005, 07:57 AM
  # 2281 (permalink)  

(((((((Val)))))))))
Will keep you in thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all you do for US.

:chopper

We will be here awaiting your return.

((((((((Val))))))))) Kiss Heart of Spirit
In Love & Service,
3 Legacy
Old 02-20-2005, 08:22 AM
  # 2282 (permalink)  

Val and Sher - I will miss you and Angelina sends Blow Kisses to both of you from long distance..............Will save a seat for you and make sure the food closet if full for the next trip wherever we decide to go.......................See you when you come back on the Bus...........................................Penn y
Old 02-20-2005, 08:25 AM
  # 2283 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone else and glad you made the time to stop and ride the bus....................I decided to take a walk as the sun cleared the clouds out for a little bit and the air smells fresh after all the rain.........................Anyone coming?????????? I'm taking a long walk and plan to come back later this afternoon......so I packed another picnic lunch and enough for any followers to help find that perfect spot. I was looking for a place to think and just enjoy the quiet so as to write and draw....
Old 02-20-2005, 07:55 PM
  # 2284 (permalink)  

Looks like no one has been around since my last post this AM...............DOES ANYONE know where the BUS is going on MONDAY?????????? It isn't like everyone to be soooooo quiet on this bus ride.........................Sher and Val are occupied with other things going on but that is no excuse for everyone else......................................I had a nice quiet afternoon by myself it seems watching the grass grow and having a picnic with Angelina and Chester....................................Well it is late night and I'm off to bed to get a good nights rest for whatever trip we are to make in the morning....3legacy are you out there ???????? What about you Ang ??????? How about Dan or any of the other guys ???????? I don't like being along as I get rather uncomfortable with myself and that isn't good..........See you all later , like in the morning as I need a HUG from Chester , Angelina and my husband ....................BYE FOR NOW..........
Old 02-20-2005, 07:56 PM
  # 2285 (permalink)  

Bus Driver Where Are We Going On Our Next Trip ????????????????
Old 02-21-2005, 07:03 AM
  # 2286 (permalink)  

(((((((ExPenquin))))))))
Not sure where we the is headed. I just dropped by to put on a fresh pot of coffee. Hope the ladies survived the Virtual Video Vacation. I spent much of the weekend walking the River and Ocean Beach.

:allgetalo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
billgood.jpg (9.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 02-21-2005, 07:38 AM
  # 2287 (permalink)  

Hi 3legacy - This is a quiet bus today but I'm ok with that as I pray some of the guys hop on today to humor us.............Thanks for the coffee....I brought Bluberry Muffins for all those that show up today...........................................Th e food closet is stocked full and we have enough food to feed the neighborhood I think............................................. .................Does the BUS DRIVER know where we are going?????????????????
Old 02-21-2005, 07:41 AM
  # 2288 (permalink)  

ONE DAY AT A TIME ladies and we will make it just for today.....................The road may be rough and the Rain may be heavy , but we will get through this day and the next.............................................. ........................OK all you sleepy heads time to rise and shine as the Coffee smells Great and the muffins look real great.......................See you all later on today...................
Old 02-21-2005, 11:46 AM
  # 2289 (permalink)  
Paused

If you don't mind, I think I'll help myself to some coffee. I have plenty to do today, but don't have much umphh to do it. So I will sit for a while.

Old 02-21-2005, 01:05 PM
  # 2290 (permalink)  

Glad someone is on the bus today besides myself..........................There is plenty of coffee and lots of brownies as well........Do you ride the bus much???????? Guess we are just seeing the sights today around town. How about a movie on the bus Plasma T.V. ??? CHY paid for it and she didn't know . Val and I hooked it up and then we brought in some movies before the weekend hit so everyone could enjoy themselves........................................ ......................Help yourself to the movie box and I will join you later......The popcorn is on the counter , so help yourself........................Penny....
Old 02-21-2005, 01:18 PM
  # 2291 (permalink)  

P.S. - I left some Hot Sandwitches for everyone to enjoy as well............I'm up for a walk if anyone wants to join me...................We could walk along the lake and watch the ducks swim.......also have some food for them as long as no one is afraid of the birds.................It will be relaxing to enjoy nature around us and not have to worry about anything else.......................................Penny
Old 02-21-2005, 02:44 PM
  # 2292 (permalink)  

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I missed the festivities. The sun is out here and I've been visiting the many neighbors that have passed by walking their dogs and riding bikes.
Val
Old 02-21-2005, 05:26 PM
  # 2293 (permalink)  

I brought dinner for everyone.................Pot Roast , Baked Potatoes, Vegies and a huge Fruit salad and green salad with everything you can think of in it..................................AND LATER ROOTBEER FLOATS and maybe a good movie.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:30 PM
  # 2294 (permalink)  

Val - Glad you are back as we have been laid back on the bus today except for the long walk earlier today............................................. ....The ducks were really hungry and we brought plenty of food for them. Angelina enjoyed them so much she tried to catch one to bring on the Bus............................Now it is time to rest and enjoy all this dinner that Angelina helped me fix for all you ladies and gents that may be listening......................................... ................Penny
Old 02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
  # 2295 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi everyone. My goodness with all this food...my pants are starting to get a little tight. I need to go for a walk or.....I'll be back. I'm going to put on some elastic waist pants. See, there is a solution. Now about that pot roast. Pass the gravy please. Ooooh, what movie are we going to watch? I'll bring the popcorn. I've got plenty.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
  # 2296 (permalink)  

Hey everyone. I'm back, just in time for a rootbeer float it sounds like. Everything went fine on our trip, glad to be home. I won't be up too late, though, as I just traveled over 1000 miles in the last 2 days!
Old 02-21-2005, 06:03 PM
  # 2297 (permalink)  
Paused

Hi Sherry, welcome back. It's good seeing you again. Grab a fork or spoon. Yeah, we're eating again. That would explain the elastic waist pants. Ugh...don't tell anyone. It's not my best look. Although, comfortable.

You need your rest and lots of energy. Tomorrow's a big day for you. Good luck on your first day on the new job tomorrow.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
  # 2298 (permalink)  

I can't wait to go to work tomorrow. Although I think it's just gonna be paperwork and tour day. I'll probably be doing the physical stuff on Wednesday. I got my fork and spoon, and my sweat pants on, let's eat!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 08:35 PM
  # 2299 (permalink)  

Glad you are back Sher , and just on time for all this food and oh yeh the Root Beer Floats.............................Val , you are missing out , and my guess is that you went to bed early as well. I'm game for a movie---- Do we have one picked out yet??????? I may sit through some of it then it is off to bed for me. Angleina and I have a date tomarrow with all her 40 little friends. She looks forward to Tuesdays when we have Bible time , games and crafts along with music time.........I don't mind as I'm one of the teachers this year till June when school lets out for the summer.
Old 02-21-2005, 08:38 PM
  # 2300 (permalink)  

Well I'm off as I had more than enough food tonight........................See you all in the morning very early................And Sher good luck at work, am sure you will do fine and enjoy this job --------- Don't let it stress you out later on down the line. I pray it is a fun job that you can enjoy for a long time........................................Good Night Everyone.....Enjoy the Floats...................................