Notices

Hop on the newbie Bus......it's getting ready to roll........

Old 02-14-2005, 01:07 PM
  # 2101 (permalink)  

Just leave the treats here, I'll eat them, I mean I'll put them away.
HAHA Sher! Good thing this bus has a walk-in pantry. I'm installing a revolving door as we speak.
Penny, glad you and Angelina are going with us. Frisbee's small enough that Angelina can put him in her stroller. I made a little pink hat for him. I think Angelina would like that. We'll take some more pictures.
Val
Old 02-14-2005, 01:31 PM
  # 2102 (permalink)  

Val - Angelina says she doesn't use a stroller anymore as she is too big for one......but she has a baby backpack your pup can ride in .. She will face it forward so PuP can see forward and watch everyone........OR Angelina can bring her baby type front sling and pup can sleep in a warm place.... :tongue3:
Old 02-14-2005, 01:34 PM
  # 2103 (permalink)  

Are we there yet????? I have my change ready to try the nickle slots..........
Old 02-14-2005, 02:02 PM
  # 2104 (permalink)  

Val - Angelina says she doesn't use a stroller anymore as she is too big for one......but she has a baby backpack your pup can ride in .. She will face it forward so PuP can see forward and watch everyone........OR Angelina can bring her baby type front sling and pup can sleep in a warm place...
I beg your pardon Little Angelina. I meant that you could push the stroller with Frisbee as the passenger. OBVIOUSLY, you are way to mature to be IN the stroller. Please accept my apology for the miscommunication.
Frisbee will travel whichever way you see fit.
Okay, so are we in Vegas yet?
Val
Old 02-14-2005, 04:01 PM
  # 2105 (permalink)  

Val - Angelina understands that pup can ride in the stroller ........I'm ok with that myself as I may have misunderstood as well...sorry about that.......
Old 02-14-2005, 04:03 PM
  # 2106 (permalink)  

OK BUS RIDERS .........almost time for dinner even though this is only 4pm for some of us...but I'm hungery and Chester keeps looking at me funny........ ....like he is trying to tell me something. I think I really need a strong cup of coffee and some more valentine cookies instead. :tongue3:............TELL ME WHEN WE GET THERE .......maybe I need to hang out the window for some fresh air ............
Old 02-14-2005, 04:17 PM
  # 2107 (permalink)  

Did someone say Valentine cookies? I've a plateful here. Take one and pass them along.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:26 PM
  # 2108 (permalink)  

Thanks Val - I thought someone had the Valentine cookies hidden someplace.........You are such as understanding person .....I found the coffee creamer if anyone needs some as it is flavored stuff which is soo cool.......
Old 02-14-2005, 04:37 PM
  # 2109 (permalink)  

Val - have you seen Sher or CHY around?....Angleina is passing Valentine Hugs around and she didn't see them on the bus.........Besides I thought maybe CHY wouldn't mind if we use her American Express Card on this trip to vegas.... ....HELLO ....Val - are you listening?...I thought I had your attention but lost it....I will be patient and wait my turn as others are talking to you. ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER ???????The sun is going down and I heard the light in VEGAS are BEAUTIFUL when the sun goes down....
Old 02-14-2005, 06:20 PM
  # 2110 (permalink)  
Paused

Not a problem guys. The American Express is in my wallet. Don't leave home without it. I borrowed it from Chy when she wasn't looking. I knew she'd have to fall asleep sooner of later. Anyways, she won't mind. "Dinner at the Bellagio" compliments of SR! My father in - law tells a story of how he paid $20.00 for a baked potato there. He still packs around the receipt in his wallet, just to show everyone. He's kinda a penny pincher. He never would have ordered that if he had known how much it was going to cost. Funny. $40.00 just for a small steak and you pay extra for salad or anything else. MMMMMM.... It's going to be so good!!! Since the steaks are small, we better get two. We need all the fuel/energy we can get to do all the gambling we're going to do. Las Vegas here we come...

"Bright light city gonna set my soul
Gonna set my soul on fire
Got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn,
So get those stakes up higher"

Viva Las Vegas...

Pass the cookies please...
Old 02-14-2005, 06:38 PM
  # 2111 (permalink)  

:tongue3: 2dayz- Love the Potato story and your father-In - law.......I'm kind of a penny pincher myself as I shop around before buying anything and it does pay off lots$$$$$$$$$$. Besides Angelina loves to shop with me and for one who is almost 5 she knows how to do as MOM does before buying......SMART KID.....I may say as she does know the value of money for a young kid.$$$$$$$$.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:43 PM
  # 2112 (permalink)  

Hey Everyone ------I brought the fresh vegies and fruit with dip of your choice for snacks.......found some extra chocolates for valentines day ......so heart shaped boxes for everyone on this bus and more to spare for the late comers and new comers as well----------Now time for me to find a pillow and sleep before the next stop . Then it will be time to get Angelina and Chester off to bed....All I need is 10 minutes.......See you all tomarrow ......
Old 02-14-2005, 06:47 PM
  # 2113 (permalink)  

P.S.-------save me a seat at the slot machine so I can try to win the BIG BUCKS and share with all you good friends I love so much....... :tongue3: .....Sleep tight everyone as this Country Girl is going to hit the Hay tonight.......
Old 02-14-2005, 07:59 PM
  # 2114 (permalink)  

Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching Ching......
Yes, I'll share.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:16 PM
  # 2115 (permalink)  

try "I Ching"...lol

greenmeadow
Old 02-14-2005, 08:43 PM
  # 2116 (permalink)  

try "I Ching"...lol
greenmeadow
Are you trying to Ching-a-ling me?
Old 02-15-2005, 03:43 AM
  # 2117 (permalink)  

Alright homies....rise and shine.....I've got coffee and blueberry muffins coming your way!
Old 02-15-2005, 04:57 AM
  # 2118 (permalink)  

I've got the milkshakes going! Chocolate or vanilla?
Old 02-15-2005, 05:03 AM
  # 2119 (permalink)  

(((((((((Val)))))))))
Thanks for the coffee and muffins, I'll be prudent with funds and take a cab to the Triangle Club.

Have a great day.
Old 02-15-2005, 05:14 AM
  # 2120 (permalink)  

3legacy](((((((((Val)))))))))
Thanks for the coffee and muffins, I'll be prudent with funds and take a cab to the Triangle Club.
Stop it already! This one's on me! I won the jackpot last night!! I hope that cabbie's good-looking. Tell her to take you anywhere you want to go.
Val