Notices

habits rising out of sobriety?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:27 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Oh man I remember so many times even after house was clean that I'd suddenly start a HUGE project like reorganizing the kitchen and get halfway through it and realize I was really sick (hungover) and should be in bed actually but just keep sorting things feeling absolutely wretched.
If THAT is living as a "functional" alcoholic - yeah I'll pass.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:32 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

I went from glasses to contacts. It's a convenience thing that I can afford now. Make-up daily. Making my bed as soon as I get dressed and cleaning up the immediate area around it (my dog hates this as my bed is where he hangs out.) Now that I think about it my entire morning routine has changed drastically. It's all about self-care and five years later I'm still improving it
Old 05-13-2016, 01:16 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Great thread ! I think one of the key indications I had lost the plot recently was that I only cleaned my place the days WHEN my maid comes in. It was THAT out of control abd reclusive. I caught myself frantically trying to clean up one morning and rush out the booze bottle filled trash so that the person whose job it is to clean my place.....won't judge me? Sad, sad little life.