Notices

Is this my paranoia?

Old 04-20-2016, 11:16 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Anyone heard from him today?
Old 04-20-2016, 11:58 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Nothing intentional from me, nor any change in perception. I didn't see the song post and am not really able to keep up with new threads at this point. I have been outside, not online, much more and making a far lower number of replies to any threads

Great job of being so self-aware of what may be going on with you and reaching out to gauge things (and reaching out to your doc when needed). That's a really tough thing to do: we all tend to perceive our thoughts, emotions, and perceptions as truth. It's been a major learning curve for me the past couple of years to observe, be curious, and be more distanced from the conclusions my mind draws and the emotional temperature I'm experiencing.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Volshen View Post
Anyone heard from him today?
Saw a response in the dream thread earlier.....
Old 04-20-2016, 12:44 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Speaking for myself, I've spent much less time on the computer in general lately and also less time on the Newcomers forum. I HAVE been spending more time on the F&F forums...

My feelings, 'liking', and what not toward you Mike or anyone here for that matter have not changed and I am still interested and concerned for all. I'm concerned about you, too, Mike, for the record. I care. I think it's safe to say we all care. There is reason for concern. I read through your relapse thread and it concerns me that YOU say YOU don't care. I'm not gonna tell you you DO care, cause I cannot tell you how you feel. I can only go on what I'm able to perceive here based upon what you are able to convey....

Yeah, it might be easy to assume things and make conclusions; I try very hard to NOT do that type of thing. So, I hope you are doing alright and that you won't hesitate to get the help you need. I have no personal experience with Seroquel, but I had a friend once who was prescribed it for sleep and she said it really helped her insomnia which in turn helped improve her overall life (of course).

I hope you really DO care because when people stop caring things can get really really bad or worse, etc. Don't give up. You contribute well here and it seems like you generally get a great response and feedback from others, so try to keep your thoughts going in a positive direction, which is an ongoing challenge for many of us. Take care....