Notices

Almost 100 days sober and ive relapsed.

Old 10-30-2015, 03:04 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

your post prior to this was about the Pink Cloud kind of going "poof" on you.....i think that bears some looking into.....a relapse or slip usually starts well before the hand closes around the bottle or the glass.....
Old 10-30-2015, 03:05 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Go at things again Blueberry, all those things you learnt in 100 Days isn't lost, you still have that.

Though being strong enough, having strength and willpower, never got me far, instead it's about what action we take to change up our lives that makes the real difference.

When I got Sober I could have the "strongest" intentions in the world but if I didn't utilise the support and resources I had then I would drink, as sometimes it's more than simply willpower.

Change up your plan!! You can do this!!
Old 11-04-2015, 09:32 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
your post prior to this was about the Pink Cloud kind of going "poof" on you.....i think that bears some looking into.....a relapse or slip usually starts well before the hand closes around the bottle or the glass.....
Very true. I found an excuse to drink.

I refuse to beat myself up about it. The reason why I refuse to beat myself up about it is because I dont deserve to punish myself, ive punished myself enough in 15 years of heavy drinking I am not doing that again, if I do that and see it as a failure I will drink more because I'll hate myself. Im not doing it. I have learnt about my little slip, I dont want to be a drunk. I dont like being a drunk. Ive learnt not to be codependent on another person. Ive learnt no amount of drink will change a bad situation. Ive learnt Im not missing out on anything special. And most important life sometimes throws us a rough deal but I dont NEED to drink about it, drinking changes nothing.

Im back on track.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:37 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Purpleknight View Post
Go at things again Blueberry, all those things you learnt in 100 Days isn't lost, you still have that.

Though being strong enough, having strength and willpower, never got me far, instead it's about what action we take to change up our lives that makes the real difference.

When I got Sober I could have the "strongest" intentions in the world but if I didn't utilise the support and resources I had then I would drink, as sometimes it's more than simply willpower.

Change up your plan!! You can do this!!
Totally agree. Im doing everything I can.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:06 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Do your best