Notices

I messed it all up

Old 10-28-2015, 06:40 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Ditto

Originally Posted by JerryFish View Post
I was a member before. My username was JerryFish, in case someone remembers.

My situation now is terrible. I've started drinking this morning. I have a beard, smell have the beer delivered, as well as pizzas. I feel horrible yet I keep going.

My situation was good. I had a counsellor. Help from family. I threw all that away. They wanted to help but I didn't accept it. All I wanted was to drink.

I have been sober for a few weeks and it was wonderful. I want that again. I just can't resist the beer.

I'm hoping for a new start tomorrow. It's getting scary. I'm sometimes waking up feeling so sick that it feels like I'm close to something serious. And I want to live a happy life, not die a drunk at 34.

I have no idea what to do. Which makes me my call for help!
Hey jerry

I'm going through exactly the same thing. I woke up this morning to beer and I will probably keep drinking all day. My reason for that being is that I cannot control the anxiety being sober brings. I suffer from it anyway but the morning after amplifies that ten fold. If I didn't drink I know what the day would be - basically all day stuck in my own head worrying about what it's and being faced with the feelings of feeling guilty about my drinking so it's a vicious cycle but you are not alone.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:51 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

How are you doing JerryFish? You ok? Would like to hear from you buddy.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:13 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Me too, Jerry. We care.