Notices

Suicide

Old 05-03-2015, 11:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Suicide

Someone in one of my threads was talking about suicide. I just wanted to say listen here, this man has done everything wrong, gambling, drinking, drugs. I am constantly on the verge of homelessness or worse.

Don't you dare commit suicide, TDG will slap your ass silly if you do, I am going to come and grab you in the after life and beat you. Really life has so much to offer, I struggle daily and its hard but I will be sober I have a little girl and friends and family.

We're instant friends, message me or someone don't hurt yourself, I am the craziest guy on this forum, but I don't bite, suicide is important to me because I lost a a near and dear person to me some years ago.

My thoughts, alcohol is horrible, mental illness is horrible, But don't forget you matter.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Realising my life

You're a good man, TDG
Old 05-03-2015, 02:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I love this guy.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

TDG. Thanks for your post. I have recently been researching a connection between my drinking and gambling. Had a drinking binge and went gambling. Of course I was sooo remorseful after this that suicide crept in to my thinking while driving home. After a few minutes I realized that suicide is not the answer, not to mention the devastation it would leave on the family. Somehow we have to reach inside and know that there is a wonderful life out there and we do deserve that life. I too have lost friends to suicide. It is not a solution. I would be interested in your thoughts of the alcohol/gambling connection. I never think of throwing money around when I am sober
Old 05-03-2015, 03:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Nice post Jeremy!!
Old 05-03-2015, 03:49 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You know Nicki killed himself, I wrote about it before. We were actually rivals but he was a good guy. He runs in my mind daily, I don't know why, but never again.

Jartsober, alcohol will make you sad and play with your mind chemistry. It will make you think things you will never do. You're right suicide is never the answer, come play poker or chess with TDG online? LOL I can get you the information .
Old 05-03-2015, 04:54 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Don't know about the poker, but I am a rusty chess player. It's been years since I played chess. Willing to try. Send me some info.
Old 05-03-2015, 06:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You rock, tdg.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:57 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Awesome! Thank toy TDG!

People do matter!