Notices

Secrets

Old 05-01-2015, 04:42 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I don't do secrets anymore, secrets are a dirty word in this house; secrets and lies always seem to work against the wielder.
Guilt, shame, remorse, depression and a lack of absolution still allow the darkness in but as I'm in the process of shining a light in the very darkest depths of my mind I am not afraid of these feelings and know I am capable of ridding myself of these unnecessary burdens on my being the carefree, sober, person I am now.
Privacy has nothing to do with secrets in my opinion. I think it's got something to do with morality or morals?

Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself
Old 05-02-2015, 04:33 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

Originally Posted by CelticZebra View Post
I don't do secrets anymore, secrets are a dirty word in this house; secrets and lies always seem to work against the wielder.
Guilt, shame, remorse, depression and a lack of absolution still allow the darkness in but as I'm in the process of shining a light in the very darkest depths of my mind I am not afraid of these feelings and know I am capable of ridding myself of these unnecessary burdens on my being the carefree, sober, person I am now.
Privacy has nothing to do with secrets in my opinion. I think it's got something to do with morality or morals?

Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself
Well said! Forgive ourselves and forgive others. Let the light shine in
Old 05-02-2015, 09:59 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I have a couple of close friends, that I've had since childhood that have stuck by me since being Sober, they funny enough don't drink either.

I can share anything, and do with them!!