Notices

Messed up bad

Old 02-14-2015, 05:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by simplex View Post
It's not worth it to go out and numb the pain because it will still be there and with out a doubt be worse the next day.

Who knows what the guilt of the last drinking session will make you do during this session, as far as anger to yourself/ wanting to beat yourself up more emotionally while intoxicated. I'm struggling too after a recent night of drinking but we can do this. Everyone is here for you.
Thanks! It's nice to have support!
Old 02-14-2015, 05:10 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I know if I drink/drug, I'll wake up tomorrow with nothing but more regret. What stupid text's did I send? Who did I sleep with to "replace" the void I'm currently feeling,ect... Blah! Just ran across this song..pretty much sums up every vice that I have in one package. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_7d9VaYyk
Old 02-14-2015, 05:11 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

If there was a queue that we had to line up in, in order of who had done the most ridiculous thing when drinking, I can assure you that I would be in 1st place. I would probably be miles ahead of you in terms of where you had to stand and I had to stand. Really.

Don't let it spiral any further.
Its done. Its over.

Maybe though you might want to consider being on your own now rather than contemplating other relationships.
Work out what you want and get some strong sober thoughts together rather than having to react to drunken mistakes?

I wish you the best xx
Old 02-14-2015, 05:15 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sasha4 View Post
If there was a queue that we had to line up in, in order of who had done the most ridiculous thing when drinking, I can assure you that I would be in 1st place. I would probably be miles ahead of you in terms of where you had to stand and I had to stand. Really.

Don't let it spiral any further.
Its done. Its over.

Maybe though you might want to consider being on your own now rather than contemplating other relationships.
Work out what you want and get some strong sober thoughts together rather than having to react to drunken mistakes?

I wish you the best xx
Agree.. I ended things with the new girl yesterday because I felt horrible for what I did and she deserves someone with some self control, I currently struggle daily! I need some alone time to focus and get my head on straight. I,now, see why in AA they say to not date in the first year. Too much baggage!
Old 02-14-2015, 05:20 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

gotta be honest - I'm not sure house parties are the way to go, but it's your recovery DR

D
Old 02-14-2015, 05:25 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
gotta be honest - I'm not sure house parties are the way to go, but it's your recovery DR

D
One is a sober house...the other...not so much! Think I'll skip that one, as it's a old fling of mine that is hosting. Jesus! How many addictions do I have?