Notices

I want to die

Old 07-15-2014, 05:10 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Gl@ss Artist & Cat Lady

Yeah, you're scaring us! We are all so concerned for you Tetra, please listen to the folks here on SR, many have decades of sobriety. Everyone here wants you to get help and get well. Love and Hugs...
Old 07-15-2014, 05:34 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Sounds very positive, your therapist has a good perspective on things, but then that's their job, to look at things in an objective way rather than blurred with emotion, which is what happens when family members are involved, with the greatest intentions and from the right place of course but sometimes an objective look at the situation can see the positives in the situation.

Volunteering sounds like a good way forward, or are there any back to work schemes you could take part in, the ones where they send you on IT courses/book keeping etc to keep your skills up to date, they would be worthwhile on many levels, meet new people, new skills, get you out of the house, beneficial for applying for jobs in the long run.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:53 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Tetra just re read my post, I hadn't meant it to sound harsh. Glad to hear things went well life is there for you , drinking hasn't helped anyone here and life is so good without.
Getting back into work and finding a place to live will take time but it can be a great joy planning and working at these things.
John.