Notices

Not sure how to take care of this

Old 06-24-2013, 09:32 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nighthawk8820 View Post
Holy crap, that is a large bill. Are you sure that is the only plan of action, from that one dentist office? You may want to shop around and see if you can get a better deal or find a sliding scale dentist, that is based on your income. That is way to much money!!! For that you could get a facelift, lipo, and toss in some new eyelids, lol.
These are the fees, and this can not be a sliding scale situation. I need bone grafting, and 12 implants along with bridges that will help me to eat and talk. Major surgery, and reconstruction of my whole entire mouth. These fees are the same in bigger areas, like Las Vegas. I will find a way to get this done.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Mizzuno, I've just finished reading the 1st page of replies. In case it's not mentioned...USC Dental School would be my recommendation. A friend who had only a few teeth left (due to drug addiction) went this route. He did have to pay, a few thousand, but not anywhere near what you were quoted. Just an idea to look into.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:01 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know I'm in a different country but the local dental school certainly has helped me out...it's worth checking out...you may find they might be looking for cases like yours.

Everything is scrutinized and supervised by qualified dentists every step of the way, and you'd be dealing with postgrad students with this kind of dental problem I'm sure.

D