Notices

Today is complete

Old 04-28-2013, 08:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Today is complete

Today I talked to my brother he asks me how "things" are going? I tell him things were getting better ... He says see doesn't it feel better to get rid of all the negativity in your life. My god he is right .... I haven't really felt this good in a long time... No more lies no more sneaking .... I'm with a man who loves me enough to stay with me after I know I don't deserve him... I have a beautiful daughter who has had to deal with my emotional ups and downs since the day her father and I split and still never makes me feel like I'm a bad mom... Even though I make myself feel like I am... I couldn't ask for anything more right now..
Old 04-28-2013, 08:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
now's the time

That's so great, j. Just snip out that last bit of negativity ("I know I don't deserve him" ... seems to me "I'm lucky to have him" works just as well).
Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Your absolutely right I am lucky to have him!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

Jstanthrgrl, it's obvious you know the difference between right and wrong. 1018 days sober, one of the things I've noticed about myself is that guilt and shame have practically vanished. Why? Because I don't do the guilty, shameful things I did when I was drunk, and that was practically all the time. Sobriety is really and improvement in my life, I cannot deny that I am better off than before. Rootin for ya.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Of course I know the difference between the two but of course I choose to so the wrong and ruin so much