Old 03-31-2013, 08:13 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
All is Change

http://www.contractortalk.com/attach...s-p1010017.jpg
Hows about this for a solution
A new pair AND a painted ceiling.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:15 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

OK, this is kind of scrooge of me (is there an Easter Scrooge equivalent? ) and I am happy to report this is my seventh weekend sober with you all but...

I am SO GLAD that Easter will be over soon because I need all of the Easter candy to go away. Quitting drinking right before Valentine's Day and Easter has been awful! Nevermind that I was not a sweets person before I quit drinking and now I am but Easter candy has always been my downfall. Always.

Those chocolately eggs with the slightly disturbing (but delicious!) creamy yolk centers, the jelly beans, the marshmallow Peeps, chocolate bunnies, on and on and on. And everywhere...ALL THE TIME. I had little control before but now that I have quit drinking? I have none.

So I am happy to be sober on Easter but even more happy that those candies are going away before I explode. Think, as far as holidays go, I am safe until October.

Nevertheless, Happy Easter to everyone!
Old 03-31-2013, 01:21 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Yes Soberlicious. I just found a pair of pink wedges. They have a ribbon to wrap around my ankle. They go with the purse I bought awhile back. If I could lock myself away and paint something on my ceiling I would. I absolutely LOVE the blue in the paintings of Michelangelo. The sky beneath the clouds. I am fascinated by the renaissance. I am in love with Michelangelo. This is good. Finally, I want a man who won't want to marry me and can't make me cry. lol.