Notices

Almost Relapsed

Old 10-27-2008, 06:41 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hey Toomutch! :)

I saw your thread and recognized your name from the Class of July. We never got to know one another, but I think of you as a "senior member" of our class! (I "stayed back" a few times and am technically an "October student" but have been posting over in July again...) You are an inspiration to me and I am SO HAPPY that you hung in there last night! You have shown amazing strength and I hope you are able to see that today! :)

(((hugs)))
Old 10-28-2008, 09:16 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Tomorrow I go to have another test done. I have been to the hospital for 5 weeks in a row being poked, and having tests run. I know that for some reason my stomach isn't emptying. Some of the food just swirls around in my stomach and then settles in the lower portion. Tomorrow I am having a hide a scan done to see if I have gallbladder disease.

Secondly, on thursday I go to my rheumatoligist - there is a good chance that I will be having chemotherapy done in the near future. My autoimmune illness has gotton so bad that I am practically bed ridden. I rarely leave the house.

I have not wanted to share all of this up untill now. I just want to live the life I was living, I was so active. I was a weight trainer and exercised at least 5 times a week.

I am having cravings because I want to escape from it all. I am currently on 14 meds, more than my 87 year old grandmother.

Sorry for venting - Please pray for me for the next couple days of testing.

Please keep praying for my son. He is doing better, but still not out of the woods.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:21 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

:praying for you and Cam. Hope the tests go well.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:47 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Suzette, I am praying for you and Cam!

I am here for you! PM me anytime you need someone to listen! :praying
Old 10-28-2008, 09:58 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
getting there

Toomutch,
I'm sorry for all you're going through and very proud of you and your recovery through it all. Prayers going out to you!

:ghug3
Old 10-28-2008, 10:09 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

:praying for you and Cam. I didn't know about your feelings cause I never go into chat. I don't 'do' chat very well, have tried it on another forum but just couldn't 'get it'. But do PM me if you want to share your feelings. I'm as energetic a listener as I am a talker!:ghug3
Old 10-28-2008, 10:57 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Jomey
Old 10-28-2008, 11:08 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

suzette,

you are doing so good....making it through this difficulty....and all of your difficulties....perhaps soon you will be out and about again....i pray for you and the light in you