Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 14

Old 10-07-2008, 05:59 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Couldn't sleep well last night so am really tired and my eyes are burning. Then woke up this morning feeling really crappy, dizzy, and sick to my stomach. GEtting tired of feeling crappy.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  

My boss is back today. wahhh.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

I got a call, last nigth, that my mgr (and friend) who was in the robbery with me was arrested...for an outstanding MURDER WARRANT? I know he was locked up for "something" but I think this is the rumor mill. Going back to work tonight..should be interesting.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:13 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:37 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  

just saw my boss's calander...she has me down for an hour meeting in 15 minites.....I am unaware of this!!!!!!! what the heck is going on!!!!!:wtf2
Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
cmc

:wave Hello to all the Wonderful Whiney Whiners on the www

I'm saving my whine for later when I can enjoy it more.....
Old 10-07-2008, 08:22 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Think positive, ananda...maybe you're getting a raise!

My whine...I just had a shower (which is a good thing), but now I have to set my hair (which is a pain in the patootie)...can't afford to go right across the hall to get it set!!!

Gonna be another bad hair day......bad hair month maybe!

Last edited by Jersey Nonny; 10-07-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:18 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  

I'm just cold. Freezing actually. I can't turn the heat up anymore then i all ready have. Especially with the cost of it. It sucks having bad circulation.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:22 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  

Least - I feel horrible today also. Woke up late and had to call and lie to my boss that I had "errands to run" before work. I just couldn't say: I effed up and I slept through my alarm. I feel like such a looser at work lately and can't shake this flu. I'm back to feeling utterly congested, hot, dizzy and coughing up disgusting things. Feeling pretty looooow. Gotta shake this off before my trip tomorrow. Waving to all the whiners!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:26 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  

bl: where're you going for your trip?! I've missed something!! lol Sorry you're still sick...I hear that a lot of flus can lay you out for a good six weeks.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

OHHHH...I have a whine!!!!! They're lined up right outside my door waiting to get in to see the eye doctor, who comes about once a month. One woman just keeps saying over and over, "I wanna go home." I'm not sure if she means "room" or "home". Some of them are so "confused", they don't know where they are.

I guess it's time to close the door and set my hair.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:54 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  

Hi everyone
Just caught up here with La Whiners.....my whine is I am too tired to whine....can't see out of my face so to speak.
Dropping things, forgetting where I have put things...if I wasn't sober you might think I was drunk cos that's what happened when I was drunk......plus falling over (e.g. bruised/cracked ribs), the blackouts, the hallucinations, the insane behaviour I kept repeating over and over.
Hmmm, maybe I can be grateful and not whine about just being tired. Night all, stay safe, sober and clean, Love in Fellowship
Old 10-07-2008, 10:58 AM
  # 193 (permalink)  

My whine today is ignorant airlines!! We had canceled our trip back to NY State this month because of husband's new job and son's kindergarten. I tried to use the airline ticket credit because I need to get back there and they said I could use it, BUT I have to pay $100 change fee, $50 service fee, and whatever difference the ticket costs now then when I first purchased it. How damn screwed up is that? He's like, "Well, Miss those are the rules." I wanted to tell him where he could stick the rules.

I did say, "I am the only one flying back and so you have two extra seats, which we already paid for and aren't getting a refund for. I assume those seats will be paid for by other traveling passengers and so the airline is getting paid 2xs for both husband and son's seats!" Airlines aren't losing anything, but making out big.

I hate traveling, but will be doing just that very soon! Sorry, but had to rant. They're as bad as the insurance companies because you can't not fly and so you have no choice. Done!!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:27 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  

I hope everyone feels better today. My ankle still hurts, the fibro is in flare and brain fog is settling in. I have a walk planned this afternoon. I am pretty much annoyed by nearly everything.

Nonny,

I love your black cat! It cheers me up to see it. Thanks to all with the great atavars!

Grumpy grumping

Lenina
Old 10-07-2008, 11:28 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  

Ok...totally NOT a whine: I'm so excited that I just found on facebook the girl from Australia that was my roomate when we both danced on princess cruise lines!!! It's been about a decade since we've "spoken". lol
Old 10-07-2008, 12:19 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Well, there comes a time to "give up the ghost" so to speak. I tried, and tried, to set my hair...to no avail. Finally, gave up and gave in...went over to the salon, and let Denise do her thing! Don't have the money in my account, but they'll just have to wait. What are they going to do...throw me out for $16.00!?!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:14 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dancinggirl View Post
Ok...totally NOT a whine: I'm so excited that I just found on facebook the girl from Australia that was my roomate when we both danced on princess cruise lines!!! It's been about a decade since we've "spoken". lol

OK DC......you are Banned!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:25 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Originally Posted by ananda View Post
OK DC......you are Banned!
Did I hear "happiness" in here?????????
Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  
IO Storm

((((Jerz))))

I've had to help my mom roll her hair only once. She can still do it. Won't let

me help her. But it is hard...and very tiring without a good cut!

Hugs
Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  
Administrator

are there whine police now?