Notices

Whiners Anonymous Part 7

Old 04-30-2008, 12:49 PM
  # 241 (permalink)  

I got a headache today. Change in weather; it's cold again like it's March again.
Old 04-30-2008, 12:58 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Pulled a muscle in my groin so I'm doing the wise thing and skipping yoga today. My whine is : I am skipping yoga today...

and I can't go to yoga tomorrow (boys have baseball & teen has dentist) or Saturday (son has 1st communion & boys have baseball).

Lame I know but I do love yoga .
Old 04-30-2008, 01:00 PM
  # 243 (permalink)  

I pulled my groin too, Gyps! Not sure how - but it hurts. Going to the gym after work anyway - it's not very bad.
It's very cold here too - it was HOT last week - and now it's frickin freezin!
YUCK
Old 04-30-2008, 01:55 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Mine is too bad either... and I'd like to keep it that way lol. I am having pain with lunges and those types of poses so it's best to stay home. I can't see going to a class and staying in child's pose the whole time.

Have you tried Tiger Balm liniment? It's pretty good but be careful where you put it :rof.

Strange coincidence indeed RoRo.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:06 PM
  # 245 (permalink)  
cmc

I've missed all your whines and just had to come by and catch up on my WA recovery program. Thanks for sharing....some of the whines are similar to mine. People on the phone....whew, Queenie!! btdt a gojillian times in the past few days.
I had to do a system recovery..change internet providers, add in all the things that went wrong; plus change all the things that were right that I was told were wrong that all had to be switched back like I thought they should be in the first place. (whew)The last few days I have generally walk around with a phone glued to my head....it looks kinda weird but I think mr cmc sorta likes it!

Here's all I can muster: [WHINE]Whi.....[/WHINE]
Sorry folks, I'm too worn out from it all to even complete my whine.

Thanks for all the good whining here...you all work a great Whiner's Anonymous program.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:16 PM
  # 246 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Smile

Thanks SR!!!!

For letting me whine on Monday...needed to. Today is better...I am with all

you other Whiners.

Gee Tellus..you sure are a champ, though...you had tornadoes the other day

and now you just have a drippy terlet?

What a trooper! *Lol*

(Course I'm not the one sitting under the drip)
Old 04-30-2008, 05:09 PM
  # 247 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Woooo Hoooo, we're on a roll here. It's a regular Whine-a-rama!!!

I almost had a big whine...another computer whine.

At work I was needing to get on the Government of Canada website to find some payroll information, and everytime I managed to connect, it would then disconnect and my whole internet connection would close. I was getting very miffed and not about to call our Computer Guy (even though he's very nice and actually speaks English) because I was already in a big snit and whining like a porcupined dog.

Then I remembered...DUH...it's April 30th, our income tax deadline, and that's probably the busiest site in the world today. I learned later that their site had crashed and they are extending the deadline 5 days.

Now I'm just glad I'm not them. :day4

Sorry, that wasn't very whiny, but I am enjoying the whine-a-rama.

Old 04-30-2008, 05:16 PM
  # 248 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Talking

Yep Ann...

A veritable Whine a thon...

Whineashbord?
Old 04-30-2008, 06:26 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  

sis... woops, miss sherry
Whineashbord?

whens the 1st annual Soberrecovery whine a thon?
Old 04-30-2008, 06:37 PM
  # 250 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Smile

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper View Post
sis... woops, miss sherry

whens the 1st annual Soberrecovery whine a thon?
:chatter

Well.......maybe after my two year clean and sober birthday coming soon

to a forum near you!!!! *Lol*
Old 04-30-2008, 06:43 PM
  # 251 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I can't find Part 1. Did we lose it in a crash? I was trying to find the date this thread started.

If Part 1 is gone, and Part 2 started in Nov. 2007 I think...then I vote for a Birthday of September 15. People are back from vacation and not into the Canadian Thanksgiving yet (a bad time to whine )

Anyone want to suggest another date? I may be Queen but I don't get to plan Birthdays without a group whine.

Old 04-30-2008, 06:50 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Ooooooooooopppsss!!!!!!

Sorry Ann! I thought it was a pun....he just kidding....

A real anniversary hmmm?

I'm not good at voting..let everyone decide.

Gang?
Old 04-30-2008, 06:59 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Just for Today I will Be in title to "Whine for what I Don't Got
and for what I long for:rotfxko

Old 04-30-2008, 07:23 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  

OK,sometimes it doesn't pay to hold it all in. I've been good all day! Despite the fact that I spent most of it at Dr's and pushing hubby in wheelchair, cause his red blood count is low and makes him weak.(transfusion AM)It must also affect his mind, he's been rude, pi**y and wants what he wants when he wants it,:chatter ALL DAY! But I made it thru without going postal on him cause I knew that there was a sleeping pill with his name on it at 8pm.
So to reward myself I was going to get into the hot tub and unwind. NOT! Forgot the power went off a couple of days ago and its stone cold (85 degrees). No way will it get back to 105 degrees before I'm sawing logs. I guess I could just take a hot bath but its just not the same.
Thanks for letting me Whine.
Linda

P.S. Anytime's a good time for a birthday!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:42 AM
  # 255 (permalink)  

queen of wines
I can't find Part 1. Did we lose it in a crash?
you mean SR lost another one of my threads!

Huge Whine!

well, for the all the Whiner newcomers..

here we go!

ok, just have to get the basics of W.A. (Whiners Anonymous) out of the way...

Whiners Anonymous Help (WAH!)

Do you whine, complain, or snivel? Are you a grumpy old fart?
Do you seek out others in taverns or internet chat rooms to whine about things?
Do people ever tell you to "like it or lump it"?
Are you asked, "What are you crying about?"
Do friends or family seem less likely to talk to you as the years go by?
Do you constantly tell other people they whine too much?

If you do any of these things, you may be in need of the WAH! 12 step program.
Whining is for tiny tots! Do you want to die a lonely old man/woman and whine about the prospect?
Stop whining now!

W.A. Disclaimer
The WAH! 12 Step Program:

1. Admit you whine.

Just say, "I am a whiner."

2. Admit your whining is a problem.

It's not enough to know you whine--you have to realize it interferes with your life. Tell yourself, your spouse, and a friend that you have a problem with whining, that all you have ever done is whine. But don't whine to God! He already knows, all too well. God just sat back while you whined away the years. It's not His fault, after all, so don't go whining to Him with your problem.

3. Seek help to cure your whining.

Whining is but one of your many shortcomings, since you are a miserable excuse for a human being. Another shortcoming is you can't do anything for yourself, otherwise you would not whine. Go whine to somebody to help you--that's all you know how to do, remember?

4. Laugh at your whine.

Made a decision to turn your constant whining over to your sense of humor and learn to "lovingly and wholeheartedly" laugh at yourself each time you whine. Be prepared to be given the nickname "Loony Tunes," however.

5. Step out of your shoes.

Put your whine in perspective. There's a woman in Africa living in a mud hut with a grass roof and NO indoor plumbing. She lives off of $27 a year. She is totally blind and collects sticks for firewood, hoping the next stick isn't a snake. Now, what was your whine again?

6. Eat something nasty.

Eat some vegetable you hate without whining about the taste. And don't hold your nose or cover it with cheese!

7. Listen to other whiners.

Get a part job in a complaint department and listen to other peoples' whines 8 hours a day. But don't complain about your job! If you do, go back to step 3. Go a whole week listening to your wife/husband complain and just say "yes dear." If you can't, go back to step 2. Have kids and listen to them whine--that's how you sound to others. Pay back time! What goes around, comes around!

8. Make a victim list.

Make of list of all persons you thought you had harmed and hope to hell that they'd forgotten all the minuscule crap you'd blown out of proportion. Ask them if you ever whined, and then be prepared to take the return whine.

9. Beat the crap out of your parents.

After all, they raised a whiner. Yes, you started early, but it is not your fault!

10. Beware of falling off the wagon.

Resign yourself to the fact you are going to whine each time you try to stick to your guns when you know you are right. Once a whiner, always a whiner, they say. So either just admit your are wrong or go back to step 1. Cripes, you mean you really want to go back to step 1 after getting to step 10?

11. Whine to your dog.

They love you no matter how much you whine. It's called unconditional love. Unless of course they sense your foul mood. Disguise your whine by mixing the words "good dog" in every sentence. They only know so many words--those two they know. Otherwise, your dog would hate you like all the people you know.

12. Help others.

Help some other whiney-assed ******* with his whine problem. You get to whine about their whining. It's great.

so have at it!

whine, snivle, rant, bitch, and rave away!!!

"W.A. Disclaimer"... just be prepared for the feedback!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:45 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  

queen'y
I vote for a Birthday of September 15
get'n a bunch of drunks to agree on anything is one thing!

now, get'n a bunch of Whiners to agree on one thing is another!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:32 AM
  # 257 (permalink)  

E didnt come home last night, he went to his apt by himself....it is the first time since Olivia has died, I am scared and my momma is right.. I should of went with him...he should of never had to face that by himself especially after finding out we are pg yesterday.......I am so scared I just need him to know I love him and have his back and I do!

Hug and love,
Pamm
Old 05-01-2008, 06:51 AM
  # 258 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sick to death of not being 'heard' by a certain family member. Sick of telling him specifically what's wrong with the damn car and being told to "take it to a local garage", as if I hadn't already done that! This family member has never had much faith in my intelligence and problem solving skills and talks down to me to an irritating degree!!!

If he'd just read, carefully read my email he wouldn't have made such suggestions!! But he never does. Just assumes. Soooo irritating! He means well but talks to me as if I'm stupid.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:45 AM
  # 259 (permalink)  
let it grow!

Old 05-01-2008, 08:57 AM
  # 260 (permalink)  
let it grow!

:rof

Originally Posted by Rusty Zipper View Post
9. Beat the crap out of your parents.

After all, they raised a whiner. Yes, you started early, but it is not your fault!

mom