Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 7

Old 01-05-2007, 08:41 PM
  # 561 (permalink)  

welcome DTM...you should be proud of yourself...i'm glad you found us...
Old 01-05-2007, 09:21 PM
  # 562 (permalink)  

Hello all,
I saw all the beautiful pics and thought I would share one of our family. I don't know if this will work.. Let's try..
IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q250/laurience/2006_1224_034929AA.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-05-2007, 09:22 PM
  # 563 (permalink)  

k.. it didn't work.. lol..
Old 01-05-2007, 09:22 PM
  # 564 (permalink)  

ruby...Did I mention my oldest is NOT going back to Florida?! Yay! She is so sweet and I so love having her here!!! I kind of feel like I have a third these days, as her boyfriend is here ALL the time!! But he is such a sweetheart I don't mind plus he loves to eat and I love to cook...a perfect combination! lol

...congrats, i know you must be so happy! that's awesome. did you ever get your bath, face mask and nails, lol?

curly...misti- where are you - i am worried abt you and the baby

...thanks for you concern, we are making it day by day, tonite hour by hour, lol

...smyle,4 what total cuties y'all have...thanks for the pics

ruby, I sure do miss having babies around

...what's the postage again to indiana????

nice to meet ya, grandpa steve, and nice to see kevin posting again...hope you guys stick around!

jane, Today is my daughter's 12th birthday

...finally, another coincidence, my oldest turns 11

ruby, My kids cannot stand frozen pizza or soup from a can...I created monsters! I bought a box of instant mashed potatoes once and they freaked out! They didn't know it was for a food drive..ha ha!

...how funny, my kids are the total opposite. if it isn't in the freezer, or in a can, they don't want it! guess they don't trust my cooking, lol
and, please, i do not think anyone here resembles a toad

ugh, it was 70 here....but i guess that's good for us, since we are walking everywhere. i would like one really cold and rainy snap, tho, just on the weekend

jules, glad you did not cave yesterday, great job! from your post:

I always pretend that I am "o.k." and I have got it all together when I am really scared to death of sobriety. I know all of the right answers and I can walk anyone through and urge or coming back from a relapse but can I talk to my self the same way? NOPE!!! I either spend my time beating myself up, or putting up so many walls around me that even I don't know what I am really feeling.....sounds crazy, I know. But sometimes I feel that if I let those walls down or let the feelings in...I will crumble and right now I am doing all I can to hold my sobriety. I wish I could cry. I wish I could run away sometimes.......instead I work, cook, clean, snap at my husband, demand of my nine year old son.....I have lost the human part of my self....the part that everyone used to love.....I was always the first one to cry at a Hallmark commercial!!!! When does that part come back......when can I start feeling again without wanting to numb it or run away from it

...honey, that is me in a nutshell...thanks for keeping me in check, and letting me know i am not alone!
call or pm me anytime...we can rant and vent to each other, lol

ayla, "sometimes i really wish i had been born with a penis"

...lol, i used to think that til i was watching a highschool basketball game...the guy got out there on the free throw line, and, well, yep...you guessed it.
never again have i had that desire

steve, will you get to see rinnie tomorrow, though? i hope so!

brandi, keep up the good work, it feels awesome to beat that demon, doesn't it? each craving you overcome will only make you stronger!

brynn, i love you as always...

curly, plus Misti i am like stalking your posts (i am not scary) its just you have it so hard and it KILLS me.... i want to just drive over and help.. do you want to move to NC?? you are amazing

...i am not amazing, i am a struggling, angry, frustrated broke old lady who screams at her kids, lol. you are more than welcome to stalk me, i am not used to having people care...tam has been
awesome, btw, pming me (hugs, tam). it's nice to know people care...just wish one of you were in dallas, heh.

thanks, steve, for the kind words. i wish i could find people like you guys around here...

ayla, such cute pics, thanks for posting

kevin, pantyhose...ummmmmmmmmm, no comment

ayla, "i know i was meant to be a mother...it's is the very best job in the world...and so rewarding..."

...funny, i've always disliked kids, didn't want any, well maybe one at the most, and i ended up with friggin four, lol

TAMTAM, keeper of my heart...i really hope you feel better soon...please check in in the morning and let me know. i will be
thinking about you tonite and hope the pain eases up

steve "I'm sorry I didn't get to hear how your day has been. You have so much going on in your life and you still take the time to be so caring, giving and concerned about everyone here. You are truly a very special person. I hope your baby is feeling better and I hope you get some much needed rest...

...the rest, me too, lol. i am getting ready to go to bed now. i take the time to care about you all because you are my friends, and well, i do care about all of you, lol. i hate when someone is having a hard time and i am not here to help...i feel like i let people down. i lurve you all!

welcome, DTM, keep posting here, and you can also post anytime in my thread as well...i saw you did today. glad to see you here, the mommies are wondermous
Old 01-05-2007, 09:24 PM
  # 565 (permalink)  

Old 01-05-2007, 09:24 PM
  # 566 (permalink)  

oops, it worked but it is huge.. sorry
Old 01-05-2007, 09:26 PM
  # 567 (permalink)  

beeeeeeeeeeeeyuuuuuuuuuuutiful family, thanks so much for posting that!
Old 01-05-2007, 09:28 PM
  # 568 (permalink)  

I finally understand why they say not to make any huge changes in your first year of sobriety. We are looking to build a house and it is nerve wracking looking at some houses and knowing it is the last lot left blah blah blah.. You feel pressure that someone else will buy it etc.. Anyho, I find myself taking gravol here and there to help me sleep and it worries me. Alcohol is my addiction not pills.
Joanne
Old 01-06-2007, 12:14 AM
  # 569 (permalink)  

(((((((((Momies)))))))))))))) (((((((((((And Daddy and Gammpa))))))))))))))

Ok all .....way too many posts to respond to all......just wanted to say hiyas and I love each and every one of you all!!!!! Tam.....please feel better sweetie!!!! Gampa Steve....Rinni is adorable!!!!! Be proud for taking this second chance.....it is so important at ANY age......my real Dad and Mom divorced when I was 3......Mom remarried when I was 12.... till this day, I consider my stepdad to be Dad.....why???? because my "real" Dad still acts like a stranger to me and the kids....sad...I tell him I love him....he says ok....nm dunno where this was going ....it is late and once again I am fighting insomnia....man I need to see my doc.....

Ayla ....ya nut!!!! LOL....them babies are bea-U-ti-FUL!!!!! they look like their Momma!!!! ty for sharing....Ill hafta dig some up of my rug rats....they are evil lil things but whadda ya expect at 13...14...and 20????AHAHAHA

Ohhhhhh....I need to at least try to sleep....it is after 3 a.m. here and I need to be up by 7....uggghhhhhhh

((((((((((((Kevin)))))))))))))

Love you all....
Liss
Old 01-06-2007, 04:41 AM
  # 570 (permalink)  
Rinnie's Grandpa

Good morning Mom's...

Rinnie is coming down today...YEAH...

Her Dad and I will be over across the road painting the interior of their new house...

I'll come back over to my house to get a dose of "Rinnie Love" every hour or so...

Life is so good today!!!

Have a nice peaceful day ladies, I'll check in this evening...

One day at a time.

Grandpa Steve

Old 01-06-2007, 04:47 AM
  # 571 (permalink)  
Administrator

This thread is closed due to its length:

It continues here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post1163437