Notices

Class of November 2019 Part 7

Old 03-03-2020, 04:37 PM
  # 321 (permalink)  

Sorry....that came out weird....I just meant that even if we don't know each other in real life, the caring is very real. ❤️❤️
Old 03-03-2020, 04:39 PM
  # 322 (permalink)  

It was not weird at all. You can tell your sister, "My friend, Richelle"
Old 03-03-2020, 04:45 PM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Huge kisses for you dearest Richelle. s xx ❤️
Old 03-03-2020, 09:23 PM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Today is a good day to be sober ❤️
Old 03-03-2020, 10:26 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  

SBTS I’m taking a leaf out of your book this weekend. Normally I work on Saturdays, but this week I have taken the whole day off to go hiking with a girlfriend. I’m really looking forward to it. Packing a small backpack with a light lunch and snacks and lots of water. It’s very hot and humid at the moment, so it will be a hot sweaty day hiking up a mountain, but it’s going to be fun
Old 03-04-2020, 04:38 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

That sounds great Willow. I hope you have fun!

Richelle, nice to know your name and sending support as always.

morning Suze

Day 123. I have another important meeting this morning about my new program in the jails, then a training in the afternoon so the day will be busy but hopefully go fast. Then going to see Invisible Man tonight for a second time with the bf, since he didn’t get to see it the first time I went. Will check in later
Old 03-04-2020, 06:08 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  

Love and good morning and goodnight.....and where is that Briansy....good afternoon to you and Lixie. s ❤️
Old 03-04-2020, 01:25 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  

Good morning from here in Oz but I think it’s Goodnight for you Suze?

Richelle ❤️ This really is so true
"Our serenity is inversely proportionate to our expectations."
I think my expectations are often way too high, and my serenity is almost nonexistent, sigh, so this is a good lesson for me.
Thank you

Liz, I’m so glad your partner is ok, that would have been scary

Tiles, Briansy, Tap, how are you guys doing today?

SBTS I not a big movie goer, but oooooh the invisible man! I would love to see that one! I must start looking out for what’s on at the movies. We have a funky little cinema here that plays different and arthouse types of movies as well as regular mainstream movies. I went and saw Bohemian Rhapsody there. Twice it was the last movie I saw, so about time I went again.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:46 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Lovely afternoon part for me love....4.46pm. xx

...............just added the Invisible Man to my Prime watchlist......it says $20, but it won't be when it comes out....not bad, like going to the movies but on the couch at home. Which is good for me as I can't be around people's perfumes and food smells.
Old 03-04-2020, 02:31 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  

Have a lovely afternoon Suze
I like the idea of staying home on the couch and watching movies anyway, much more comfortable to lay back with cushions and get really comfy
Old 03-04-2020, 02:59 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  

The cinema you described sounds a lot like mine Willow They also play older movies sometimes, which I love. I really enjoyed Invisible Man a lot, I’m actually excited to see it again tonight.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:28 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

I will definitely be on the lookout for Invisible Man then
Old 03-04-2020, 06:49 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  

OK you movie "buffs"...can't keep up with you...although the invisiblr man sounds like fun. I have not rescheduled the psychic yet, but I will let you all know when I do and what she says! Had my "final" step in this week's progress. PET/CT scan at 7 this morning. Woke up at 5:30, so I ended up actually sleeping during the scan. Can't pick up the CD/report until Friday, but I think that is ok since I don't see the oncologist until 2:45 pm on Friday....at which time he should have a 'PLAN". EVERYTHING is being put off until then. I feel as though a giant weight has been lifted off of my shoulder today, cuz now they will KNOW. Anyways, hubby has been INCREDIBLE during this whole fiasco.....right by my side. We will go through this journey TOGETHER. What more can I be grateful for????? Love to all~!
Old 03-05-2020, 02:21 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

Richelle I’m so glad you’ve got such a supportive husband by your side ❤️ and glad you feel a weight has lifted. Knowing and having a plan will give you more clarity and power ❤️ I can’t wait to hear what the psychic says too!

I’m off to bed, hopefully will sleep better tonight.
Goodnight x
Old 03-05-2020, 02:28 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

You are pretty amazing trudging my love. s xx ❤️❤️

Night Willow honey ~ sweet dreams. xxxxxxxx s ❤️❤️
Old 03-05-2020, 08:01 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Hi all. Richelle, I'm glad that there is soon to be a plan, I could definitely see how that would be comforting and so glad your husband is continuing to be supportive.

Day 124 for me. I have a very quiet office day today with nothing really planned, which is a precious commodity these days. I'm using it to update my files and calendar and make a plan for the coming week and month. By the end of the day hopefully I'll feel like things are under control. No plans for tonight either, but bf and I have been together the past couple nights so I wouldn't be surprised/mind if he goes out with friends. It feels like it might be time for a night with the cat. Have a nice day all.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:09 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Sounds like a wonderful Thursday love. Enjoy. s xx ❤️

I was thinking about you this morning after reading about the New Yorkers who have been asked to home quarantine, and who is sick there. I guess you know about it.

I need to back to bed for a bit....Nick is sick and we were up since 4 this morning. And yes, he will be fine, he went to the doctor and it is very bad strep.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:14 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Thanks all! Yes, I am very lucky to be married to my true soul mate. This has all been very hard on him as welll. We will be going to an orientation to enable each of us (separately) to attend support groups. I was planning (my bucket list) a trip to Italy or France before treatment begins, but now this Corona virus has really impacted my plans.....not sure what to do...yet. I mean, what's worse...cancer or the virus??? It may not make any difference. Today, hubby and I will be revising our trust(s) to make sure all loose ends are tied up....what a pleasant day, right? LOL! The orientation is at noon today, so we might not make this one, but they have them twice a week.....so, one day at a time (one hour at a time). I WILL beat this! Thanks for all of your support and prayers
Old 03-05-2020, 08:19 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  

I hope it's good love, the orientation, if you get there today. s

Maybe you could just go to France.....it could be a shorter trip and probably safer right now. s ❤️
Old 03-05-2020, 08:20 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear Nick isn't well Suze, I hope he feels better soon.

This virus thing is crazy. I had a dream last night that my bf and I both caught it. They closed Yeshiva University here yesterday because of it and New York Law School too... that freaked me out. I'm not really afraid of catching it, I know it probably wouldn't be that serious for us even if we did, it's just that this whole apocalyptic vibe here feels a bit weird at the moment.

Richelle, maybe you could talk to your doctor about it before booking the trip? I get what you're saying, but would just wonder if existing lung vulnerabilities might make you more likely to have serious complications from the virus if you did get it... maybe the doctor could give you some clarity on that. ❤️