Notices

Class of November 2019 Part 7

Old 03-16-2020, 02:27 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Hello darling(s) Richelle and Willow ❤️❤️
Old 03-16-2020, 02:29 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
I think we all need to mindfully go one step at a time here darling Willow.
I am also anxious. I would imagine it's everyone right now.

But we do this together. s xx
And you are doing wonderfully woman!!! xx ❤️

Thanks Suze ❤️❤️❤️
You’re wonderful xxx
Old 03-16-2020, 02:30 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  

Hi Suze

Hi TA

Sending everyone hugs

Old 03-16-2020, 03:50 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  

Thanks for the support Willow. I have wondered whether I should try with her but forcing something that isn't there will almost certainly mean I lose her. There's certainly plenty there in terms of love and respect but not sure there is enough physical attraction. It also kills me how upset I made her but I just have to give her time and maybe we can get back to being friends, just not as intense. It's hard because it's very difficult to get that kind of connection with people - it is special. Maybe it can still be. But for now I will just have to suck it up and hope for the best.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:51 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Just aspire to be the Briansy you like and approve of ~ from my experience, that is paramount. s xx
Old 03-16-2020, 04:55 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Briansy I’m sorry you drank but so glad you went to the doctor and are back. The situation with Leonie sounds like it wasn’t sustainable the way it was, but I’m sure you’re devastated to not have any more contact with her. I know she was really special to you.

Willow it sounds like you’re really mindful of your mental health and taking care of yourself as best you can, which is so great.

Hi Suze

We are doing well here in Belize. NYC schools closed as you may have seen on the news and the city is close to being on lockdown. Most court cases are being adjourned. My organization has moved to working from home. I’ve asked my boss whether I can work from here next week. If not, I will likely take another week of vacation so we can stay for a while longer. Bf has one court case he needs to figure out what’s happening with, but if that gets put over, we should be good to hang out here until the end of March. Then home, to whatever there is to go home to.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:59 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  
Administrator

I am glad you are back Briansy.

I don't believe we have to relapse, but I do believe we can learn something from every relapse.

D
Old 03-16-2020, 05:01 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  

Sounds very wise to me love....and you get to be in paradise, so
The whole country (almost) is on lockdown to the end of March now....not just NY. s xx
Old 03-16-2020, 05:24 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

Yes. We are on work from home until at least April 20 since that’s how long schools are closed. It may be longer. We will have to see how it all plays out!
Old 03-16-2020, 05:36 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  

Yes, even in Cali the sore shelves are empty! I think that due to the media, people are buying and hoarding. I am unable to leave my house, due to my condition.. They are trying all sorts of ways to get food to seniors, or those with underlying conditions. Thank goodness I had already stocked the freezer! t's crazy out there! Hubby did whatever he could to get essentials (ie. dog food, milk,but no TP...or bread. ) What is going on with this pandemic???!!!!
So, last night I went to my sister's for corned beef and cabbage (an early St. Patty's day!) She got wasted and she has a new BF who is not a drinker. Wonder how long THAT will last!
Old 03-16-2020, 06:01 PM
  # 491 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yeah its not the best side of humanity on show.

Here they are beginning to open shops specifically to let those with pension cards etc in before the 'normal' opening.

D
Old 03-17-2020, 04:50 AM
  # 492 (permalink)  

This is my 75th day, which I'm pleased with. I think it must be because I'm seeing an alternative therapist as well as the regular one. In fact the regular one was previously an alternative one as well but he went alternative again by mistake and now has found himself back at regular.
No I'm not really seeing anyone; I wouldn't know what I was expected to say. They'd have to tell me.
I wish all you Novemberers well. None of us are asking too much out of life and deserve a bit of something.
And special good wishes to you Trudgingagain; keep fighting.
Old 03-17-2020, 09:33 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  

Checking in. Still lovely here. I’m sitting on the beach in one of those chairs in the picture I posted.

TA stay strong, and Tap I’m so glad to hear you’re doing well.

Stay close Briansy.
Old 03-17-2020, 01:13 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  

Great to hear from you Tap, and congratulations on 75 days
I generally don’t have any problem with something to say, although half of it’s probably nonsense. I do have a tendency to talk. A lot lol but not in large groups. Then I go totally silent. Or even small groups actually. I tend to talk a lot when I’m comfortable with someone. Or when I’m nervous, and I get up a stream of nervous chatter, until I realise it and then get embarrassed and go quiet. I’m a bit socially awkward actually.... but talk a lot when I’m comfortable

It’s Wed morning here and some of my work has been temporarily suspended. In a way I’m glad to have a bit less pressure, I was a bit too busy and that was adding to anxiety. Seeing the counsellor today so I’ll talk to her about what’s going on in my crazy anxious head. Hopefully get some clarity, or at least some tools for my calm sober toolbox.

Happy humpday (It’s 6.13am Wed here)
Old 03-17-2020, 02:07 PM
  # 495 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-part-8-a.html (Class of November 2019 Part 8)

D