GOOD Morning Beautiful People!!
Good morning ☀️
Old 03-12-2018, 06:01 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  

24 more for me please
8:00am in Austin
Old 03-12-2018, 06:07 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  

Happy Monday! Start of Day 3 for me. Its 6:06 AM PDT here in overcast SoCal. I am looking forward to a long walk and workout to start another 24 of sobriety.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:58 AM
  # 364 (permalink)  

24 more hours of precious freedom please, with oodles of love to everyone.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:00 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  

10:00am, 24 hours please. Congrats to all those hitting a milestone! Happy Monday!
Old 03-12-2018, 07:00 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  

Good morning sweet Suze
I hope you slept a bit better last night
Old 03-12-2018, 07:02 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  

Like a very happy log darling jojo......

LOVE YOU!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
Old 03-12-2018, 07:03 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by theVman31 View Post
Checking in for 24.
Have a good day or night.
V.
How are you lovely one???? xxxxx
Old 03-12-2018, 07:05 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BarbieKen View Post
Does anyone else feel like no matter how often you do laundry there is a new pile that needs to be washed?

❤️Delilah
I have been on my own for a long time and I encourage Nick to throw his clothes in the wash every day.....so yes....way way too much washing...or laundry if you like.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:08 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Newmee2018 View Post
Hi all. New here. Learning how this all works. Lol. Wondering how do I “join” a group? I’d like to join this one and the Feb 2018 class one. Thanks!!!!
Hello and welcome.....guessing everyone has answered you by now....I will check you are in the Feb 18 class.....so much love.

EDIT: Feb18 class thread link...

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...ad-pt-3-a.html (Class of February 2018 Support Thread Pt 3)
Old 03-12-2018, 07:13 AM
  # 371 (permalink)  

Good morning
Here ready to start a new week
Grateful to be sober
Spend time with my grandkids yesterday at the park on a sunny day

24 more for this alcoholic soul

Timing

If we could untangle the mysteries of life and unravel the energies which run through the world; if we could evaluate correctly the significance of passing events; if we could measure the struggles, dilemmas, and aspirations of mankind, we could find that nothing is born out of time. Everything comes at its appointed moment.

—Joseph R. Sizoo

Timing can be frustrating. We can wait and wait for something to happen, and it seems to be forever until it comes to pass. Or, suddenly, an event or circumstance is thrust upon us, catching us by surprise. Believing that things happen too slowly or too quickly is an illusion. Timing is perfect.

Today, I will trust and work with Divine Order. I will accept the timing in my life today and in my past as being perfect.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:15 AM
  # 372 (permalink)  

in for 24 more @ 0915 CDT
Old 03-12-2018, 07:15 AM
  # 373 (permalink)  

Hello erfra love....I haven't had a chance to talk to you properly in ages.....how are you feeling? Sending massive love and making you a latte.

And wisc.....good morning love. ♥♥
Old 03-12-2018, 07:21 AM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Good Morning Everyone! 24 more is the plan for today. .
Old 03-12-2018, 07:27 AM
  # 375 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Good morning sober friends. I had a little time confusion this morning but am happy that I got out of bed at 5:30 as usual.

What a week this has been- I knew Reiki would change my life but I didn't realize the ways. Here are the changes I have made so far, since my attunement/first class on Tuesday- changes that have come about naturally without my effort.

1) I deleted FB from my phone.

2) I stopped watching my trashy reality BRAVO TV.

3) I am coming to terms with the possibility that my marriage is over and for the first time this feels "okay" and not devastating. Like it's just a fact of life, and that there is nothing wrong with it. I'm not ready to talk to him about it as I wonder if these feelings are valid or not. I will give it 6 more months of spiritual development to see where this takes me. For now my focus is to be kind and respectful of him, despite my lack of romantic feelings.

4) I took a bite of a piece of pizza, intending to start a carb binge and said out loud, "I don't want to do this anymore." I then put it back in the fridge. I have stopped a binge maybe 1 time in my last 14 years of this addiction. It felt good, I felt strong and capable and I can only pray that this repeats itself. I don't want to be that person anymore.

I want to start journaling my changes as they occur, so one day I can remember where I started from. I know this is not going to be an easy road ahead but I do believe it's my path and that I am about to truly discover who it is that I really am.

Love to all, Happy Sunday...
Sunflower darling I've been wanting to reply to you but have only just managed to get the time to sit down and do it properly. Sorry honey!
You are working so hard on yourself and making some really positive changes. Blossoming before our very eyes!
I don't really have the right to advise as such, being that I'm beside you on this journey as opposed to being a leader in any way sweetheart.
What I am however is that single mum of 2 girls. I made a decision (albeit before I became sober) to leave my marriage. The consequences of that aren't relevant here ( my subsequent partner died as you know - we won't go there - memory box closed for now) but what I do live with every day is the life that has resulted for my girls. Regrets are futile and I do believe that the marriage had been over for a long time but the guilt of the current situation, divorced parents, shared childcare and how it affects their future will linger over me forever.
When I got sober and began this journey I had met someone else. A nice guy who lives with us. My entire being went into fighting for my sobriety. In many ways it still does. Of course we are hard-wired to love our babies with a passion which never flickers, not for a moment. But our husbands / partners? I had accepted that he was a nice person but that the relationship wouldn't last. I would look at him and feel nothing. Okay not nothing. Friendship and respect and gratitude for his support but not love. The love is slowly returning now. We are growing together in a different way. He is my best friend and yes I do love him.
What am I trying to say?
You are going through a lot of change. That change is consuming you to some extent. That change is utterly necessary for you to find that blessed peace and happiness you so crave. I am utterly in awe of your commitment to bettering yourself.
Any decision about your marriage Sunflower is so huge. I suppose I just want you to be careful and take a lot of time. Because once things are said sometimes momentum takes over and they can't be taken back. As with most things on our journey time is your friend.
We love you lots Sunflower
Old 03-12-2018, 07:29 AM
  # 376 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Like a very happy log darling jojo......

LOVE YOU!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
Oh I'm so pleased! I knew when you were posting so early yesterday there was something not quite right. I feel much better knowing you're feeling brighter today
Old 03-12-2018, 07:30 AM
  # 377 (permalink)  

Thank you sweetie..... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Old 03-12-2018, 08:04 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  

Another 24 for me please
Old 03-12-2018, 08:11 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  

Hello Hats. ♥♥
Old 03-12-2018, 08:25 AM
  # 380 (permalink)  

24 More is the plan of the Day!!!!!

84 degrees in Mexico a couple days ago then Snow yesterday and 35 degrees today AT HOME......Phooey!!!!

I want my VACATION back!