Old 03-11-2018, 08:45 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  
Mr

Checking in for 24.
Have a good day or night.
V.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:52 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  

8:46 pm on Sunday evening and checking in for another 24. I know I am going to miss my hour tomorrow morning, but feel very fortunate to not have the Sunday night dread about the work week starting. I truly love my new job, and feel grateful to have it.

I was pretty lazy today, lounged around a little, helped my son with his school project, and did laundry. Does anyone else feel like no matter how often you do laundry there is a new pile that needs to be washed?

I hope everyone had a great weekend , and has a great start to the week.

Congrats to our Milestoners.

❤️Delilah
Old 03-11-2018, 08:56 PM
  # 305 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CrossYourHeart View Post
Delilah, congrats on your daughter. My son also runs track as a freshman.
Did he also run Cross Country? She is my first HS kiddo, and it is fun being part of cheering for them. Which events does your son do?
Old 03-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  # 306 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
It's Mother's day in the UK and I'm having a fantastic day so far. My 9 year old daughter made me a cup of tea in bed, my 10 year old son has made a Mothers day treasure hunt and my 6 year old son has drawn me loads of pictures of tigers and giraffes. My 12 year old daughter has just declared that Mothers Day is a load of commercial nonsense but she will make me breakfast anyway..... not because it's Mother's Day but because she feels like making pancakes. She's an awesome cook so I'm happy about her decision, regardless of the sentiment. As for the dog? He thinks every day should be Dog Day and gets mightily peeved whenever the attention seems to be focused elsewhere. So far, he's almost knocked over my cup of tea, trampled on a couple of pictures of giraffes and right now is trying to get involved with the pancakes. This is definitely one of my favourite Sunday mornings ever. Congratulations to your daughter Delilah and so pleased to hear your son is feeling better. Congrats to everyone celebrating a milestone today ... 24 more for me please xxxx
Happy Mother's Day Kenton, sounds like it was a fantastic day!!❤️
Old 03-11-2018, 09:01 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  

24 more hours for me please ❣️❣️❣️
Old 03-11-2018, 09:03 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Sounds like a fantastic weekend Delilah! Glad your son is feeling better
I love your new avatar Sunny!!! Hope you had a great day my friend.❤️
Old 03-11-2018, 09:05 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nic233 View Post
Hi all, I’m sorry I haven’t been checking in. I’m still sober, I’ve just been going through a tough time with my health.
I’ve been undergoing a lot of different tests, biopsies and scans with more to
come next Monday.. I’m really scared and worried especially as I’m a single Mum. Hopefully everything will turn out ok but preliminary tests arent looking too good. If you’ve got a spare prayer, I would appreciate it.. sending love to all xx
Nic,

I am so sorry that is going on. I am sending you lots of prayers and love.

❤️Delilah
Old 03-11-2018, 09:07 PM
  # 310 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
Good morning sober friends. I had a little time confusion this morning but am happy that I got out of bed at 5:30 as usual.

What a week this has been- I knew Reiki would change my life but I didn't realize the ways. Here are the changes I have made so far, since my attunement/first class on Tuesday- changes that have come about naturally without my effort.

1) I deleted FB from my phone.

2) I stopped watching my trashy reality BRAVO TV.

3) I am coming to terms with the possibility that my marriage is over and for the first time this feels "okay" and not devastating. Like it's just a fact of life, and that there is nothing wrong with it. I'm not ready to talk to him about it as I wonder if these feelings are valid or not. I will give it 6 more months of spiritual development to see where this takes me. For now my focus is to be kind and respectful of him, despite my lack of romantic feelings.

4) I took a bite of a piece of pizza, intending to start a carb binge and said out loud, "I don't want to do this anymore." I then put it back in the fridge. I have stopped a binge maybe 1 time in my last 14 years of this addiction. It felt good, I felt strong and capable and I can only pray that this repeats itself. I don't want to be that person anymore.

I want to start journaling my changes as they occur, so one day I can remember where I started from. I know this is not going to be an easy road ahead but I do believe it's my path and that I am about to truly discover who it is that I really am.

Love to all, Happy Sunday...
I am finding this journey so interesting. I may need to do some research on Reiki.

Great post Sunny.❤️
Old 03-11-2018, 09:13 PM
  # 311 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Delilah1 View Post
Did he also run Cross Country? She is my first HS kiddo, and it is fun being part of cheering for them. Which events does your son do?
So far, he’s only doing the 800 meter relay, and no cross country. It’s a blast to watch the kids perform. He’s so much more involved in HS than I ever was, a great kid. He’s my youngest; where did all the years go?! Treasure them. They fly by!
Old 03-11-2018, 09:14 PM
  # 312 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nic233 View Post
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.. I think I probably needed to vent too as I haven’t told anyone in my life what’s happening. I can’t tell my mum as she just wouldn’t cope!! It would be a role reversal of me having to support her and I haven’t got that in me just now - That sounds incredibly selfish, I guess it is selfish. Another reason is that I’m afraid if I tell people then it will make it real ..
Sorry for moaning on here.
Nic, please vent, or reach out to all of us for support for anything you need.

❤️
Old 03-11-2018, 09:26 PM
  # 313 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by venuscat View Post
Glad that you are feeling better Bobbi love and REALLY glad you guys are having a wonderful time!!!

Also really happy for you and your amazing girl Delilah, and very glad your son is feeling a bit better.

Suze ! And YES!, Delilah also has good news to share.
Bobbi

Oh heck, might as well check in for my next 24 too.
Old 03-11-2018, 09:32 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  

Does anyone else feel like no matter how often you do laundry there is a new pile that needs to be washed?

❤️Delilah[/QUOTE]

Yes......
Old 03-11-2018, 09:41 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CrossYourHeart View Post
So far, he’s only doing the 800 meter relay, and no cross country. It’s a blast to watch the kids perform. He’s so much more involved in HS than I ever was, a great kid. He’s my youngest; where did all the years go?! Treasure them. They fly by!
I have one in 9th, one in 8th, and my baby is in 5th, and time is going by way too quickly!!

Enjoy watching him fly in the 800!!
Old 03-11-2018, 09:42 PM
  # 316 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BarbieKen View Post
Does anyone else feel like no matter how often you do laundry there is a new pile that needs to be washed?

❤️Delilah
Yes......[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on another amazing milestone my beautiful friend!!!
Old 03-11-2018, 09:58 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  

Big post in Whiner's about annoying humans.

Suze, I was not suggesting you do stuff with triggers for your 'daches. I was saying no matter what I do- they come hard and fast regardless. No way I am going back to narcotic pain relief. Better the pain.
Old 03-11-2018, 10:45 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  

Hi all. New here. Learning how this all works. Lol. Wondering how do I “join” a group? I’d like to join this one and the Feb 2018 class one. Thanks!!!!
Old 03-11-2018, 11:19 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  

24 more please, busy week ahead so might not sign in much, but all's well.
Have a great week everyone
Old 03-12-2018, 12:11 AM
  # 320 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

In for 24 more. Have a happy Monday, everyone!