Notices

One Year & Over Part 49

Old 04-21-2017, 07:28 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thank you x

We're going out to look at some in about 45 mins i was going to buy it on my own earlier but then thought Mrs Sw might not like my choice lol so i phoned & she wants to be there which basically means she is going to pick it lol
Old 04-21-2017, 09:03 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Treerat66 View Post
Good morning Overs family.

Just a quick flyby.
We spent yesterday in nuclear medicine Mrs T's injection was delivered in a lead handbag, then they scanned her for two hours. We have to go back again today for another shorter scan.

Make today the best you can.
Sending you both so much love dearest Andy.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:18 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Glad your wife is getting treated so quickly, Andy. Waiting around and being scared witless is awful...at least this way you can get on with it, yes?

Venuscat, I don't know how I missed your threads on your Melbourne to Ohio odyssey until now...what an adventure! Columbus is a nice town...I lived there for a short while a few decades ago.

Good morning/evening/tomorrow to all. It's a sunny morning here and Mr. Again is on a conference call while I do my best to convince Worrier Dog that car doors slamming is not definitive proof that the apocalypse is upon us. At least the dogs are not barking in the night, so I'm hoping that will delay our eviction long enough to get the damned house built.

It occurred to me this morning that they're not the only ones adjusting...as an Introvert Extreme all of this constant traffic and people above and below and around is stressing me more than a little. It's a nice, pretty town but wow, so many people. And cars. And trucks. It's a huge change from our 20 acres where it was an hour to the nearest stop light. I like to think that since I know intellectually that this is temporary and all that I'm fine. But my inner self just wants to go hide in the closet with the cat.

Time to get organized. We are going to the training center this morning so my dogs can have some offleash time...it's an expense and a hassle but some things you just need to do.

Love and hugs to you all...

Aries
Old 04-21-2017, 09:28 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  

I am sure all of the change is stressful dear Aries.....and yes, we can adjust together. Thank you for thinking of me.

This adjustment is huge....way bigger than anything I could possibly have imagined. Which is just as well, or I never would have had the courage to do this.

So much love to all of the Overs. ♥
Old 04-21-2017, 09:35 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
Do your best

I think your truly amazing Suze x
Old 04-21-2017, 10:46 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  
Magsie

Hi overs

I'll second that Wolfie, yes you are amazing Suze.x

Aries, I hope the training centre will help your dogs a little or a lot. Their ears are so much sensitive than ours, it must be weird for them and you and hubby!
Old 04-21-2017, 11:29 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Do your best

Didn't get the washing machine today going to shop around tomorrow
Old 04-21-2017, 01:40 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  

Well ~ that is just lovely of you.

Sometimes I think that I can do way better. I keep trying to do better, but I guess I am doing OK. One day at a time I am adjusting to life here, and to life with Nick.
I have never lived with anyone before, let alone on the other side of the world.

We are getting there...our place is looking amazing and we are really settling in together now. And we are having some fun.

Hope you find the right washing machine tomorrow wolfie love.
And I hope you are starting to breathe better now Mags.

More love to all of the wonderful Overs. ♥
Old 04-21-2017, 03:17 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thanks Suze x
Old 04-21-2017, 08:15 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  
Magsie

Morning overs

Suze that must be so big and also very exciting for you and being sober gives you the correct perspective on yours and Nicks life. Wonderful X.

Wolfie, hope you find a washing machine which is just right for Mrs Wolfie. There's so much choice! Get a quiet one though, if you can! It makes a difference on the spin (for your ears!) lol.

It's still dark here at 4.10 am. I'm doing ok, taking it very steady. I can't do anything else at the moment but got my sights on going back to work on Monday.
All being well.

Thinking of you all, sending love and hugs to all and families.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:07 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thanks Mags money is a little tight as we are having work done as it is and it hit our pockets when they were already under attack lol it'll be ok hopefully find something today

Mrs Sw can't exercise at the moment because of pain in her foot so I'm off out a morning run shortly - i am the lightest I've been (weight) in years that's something to smile about

Be well in your recovery everyone
Old 04-21-2017, 11:50 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  
Living and Loving Life at Last

Wolfe is it worth looking on gumtree first?

Aries , like you my home is very quiet, when we went on a trip to India and stayed in Delhi the noise and lights assaulted my senses and I had to keep going to lie down! It does take time to make adjustments, and even positive moves can affect our psyche, so remember to be kind to yourself, think of things to make life nicer for yourself. X

Have a Satisfying Saturday all xx
Old 04-22-2017, 01:17 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
Sober date 5/1/13

Good morning Overs family.

Thank you for all the good wishes, we now have to wait a week for the multidisciplinary review and treatment plan.

Make today the best you can.
Old 04-22-2017, 01:29 AM
  # 174 (permalink)  

How are you doing, Andy? How is your wife coping?
Old 04-22-2017, 02:06 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thinking of you Andy & family x we are in your corner my friend x

I mentioned that Toots but Mrs Sw didn't seem keen & trusting of gumtree !? rather than rock the boat to me it's just a washing machine, as long as it works and does it job im not fussed where we buy i have mentioned buying direct from a shop is probably the most expensive option but I've been looking at that website hot uk deals to see if there's anything floating about on that

Just back from my morning run got caught in light rain but it actually felt nice - cooling when i was out of breath & hot

Going to have breakfast a cup of tea & hoping to be the proud new owner of said washing machine by the end of today lol
Old 04-22-2017, 02:40 AM
  # 176 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Have a great weekend, overs!
Old 04-22-2017, 02:44 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  
Do your best

Washing machine will be delivered between 2-7 pm
Old 04-22-2017, 03:58 AM
  # 178 (permalink)  

SW - hope the new machine is fab! When you get a chance, can you tell us the story of taking up running please? I think this is something I might like to do but need tons of inspiration!
Old 04-22-2017, 03:59 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  

That's good, Wolfie!

Have a good weekend, all!
Old 04-22-2017, 04:22 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thank you