Notices

Class of February 2016 Part 12

Old 03-22-2016, 10:29 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Good Morning guys

Thanks for the ideas Delizadee. I haven't done any lists, writing or anything.

Whats the time in the UK knb? Night time? Remember to check in here if you need/want to because we're staying sober tonight / today.

Apple - same here, its difficult to keep up, I cant read and reply to every post, wish I could

Its 6.30am here and Im up a little early than usual feeling positive and motivated. Got a lot to do today. Coffee time.

Much love
Old 03-22-2016, 10:47 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by knb02 View Post
Gawk I am so tired today. You guys are doing amazingly well. Not that it matters but I was right at the top and now slid down a long snake right to the bottom. That's the madness of it
Like a helter skelter. Is that still a thing?
Old 03-22-2016, 10:53 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

OOTT I read you were up very early pounding the pavement! You will be tired early tonight. Well done with the training.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:01 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Checking in before I go shopping. 29 days today. Definitely lost a ton of weight! My sobriety plan? Not drink today. Not focused on yesterday or tommorow. Been doing a lot of writing and avoiding negative situations. KNB and Cococo you still with me? Already 9 hours down...
Old 03-22-2016, 11:02 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Don't say sorry. You are a valuable member of our team. Your thoughts and feelings matter can't even if you can't follow it. This thread runs away on many of us most days. Don't let that keep you from sharing anything. I don't think anyone in this class is selfish. We're stronger together! And good job on 23 days AK!

Last edited by Delizadee; 03-22-2016 at 11:03 AM. Reason: I seriously tried to fix that sentence. I don't even know what happened. lol I give up.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:03 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Outonthetiles View Post
Like a helter skelter. Is that still a thing?
Ive never heard of it...
Old 03-22-2016, 11:07 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jobei View Post
Checking in before I go shopping. 29 days today. Definitely lost a ton of weight! My sobriety plan? Not drink today. Not focused on yesterday or tommorow. Been doing a lot of writing and avoiding negative situations. KNB and Cococo you still with me? Already 9 hours down...
Yip I am definitely still in. My first 9 hours was bedtime, asleep, so it was easy, real test going to be today during the day. Its 7am here at the moment. We can do it.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:09 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Delizadee View Post
Don't say sorry. You are a valuable member of our team. Your thoughts and feelings matter can't even if you can't follow it. This thread runs away on many of us most days. Don't let that keep you from sharing anything. I don't think anyone in this class is selfish. We're stronger together! And good job on 23 days AK!
Yeah Ive only got time this morning to read and "thank you" the last page and a bit.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:12 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Yup I was sleeping too that's usually the easy time. Now I'm going to shop, cook and then take it easy on my day off.

KNB it's time to make a decision my friend. Do you want to be sober today?
Old 03-22-2016, 11:23 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Applekat View Post
Good to see you here Kim. Never give up!

I can't keep up with the thread among my kiddos and baby especially. When I do sit down and read pages upon pages, I can't remember what I wanted to acknowledge or discuss. Then my posts sound selfish. Sorry guys. Proud of you all for being here, trying, and the milestones achieved.

Day 23.
Oh I feel exactly the same. After I get home from work there are so many pages to read through I get totally lost.

I do read them all though. Hugs to you all ❤️
Old 03-22-2016, 11:24 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

She said yes but she hasn't been back. Roll call knb!!! Its evening time in the UK, and there is no drinking tonight knb! Not happening in New England or New Zealand either!
Old 03-22-2016, 11:29 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Jobei, I have the same sobriety date, and I don't keep track, so thanks for reminding me!
Old 03-22-2016, 11:38 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
Ive never heard of it...
How old do we feel OOTT? LOL
Old 03-22-2016, 11:44 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

I am working on my timeline for the lawyer. Yuck!! Figured out why I was feeling so stuck and unable to do anything productive during the day. I've been putting this off for so long! I feel so anxious and scared doing it. But needs to get done. So I can stop living like a drunk homeless hobo. I am starting to smell funny.
Glad I am sober... this whole thing just feels so (insert cuss words here) ridiculous. I can't believe I am fighting that loser in court over this. UGH!
Old 03-22-2016, 11:54 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by safeandsound View Post
Jobei, I have the same sobriety date, and I don't keep track, so thanks for reminding me!
30 days tommorow I'm looking forward to it! Good for us!
Old 03-22-2016, 11:58 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Checking in. Final hours of day 37 for me. I have been playing boardgames every night with my family. Forgot how much fun you can have if you are sober enough to enjoy the little things in life.
Went to the beach today. Was awesome not looking over your shoulder while sneaking booze on the beach.
Keep up the good work everyone.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:41 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Delizadee View Post
I am working on my timeline for the lawyer. Yuck!! Figured out why I was feeling so stuck and unable to do anything productive during the day. I've been putting this off for so long! I feel so anxious and scared doing it. But needs to get done. So I can stop living like a drunk homeless hobo. I am starting to smell funny.
Glad I am sober... this whole thing just feels so (insert cuss words here) ridiculous. I can't believe I am fighting that loser in court over this. UGH!
I am prone to leaving things to the last minute too. Procrastinating! Then cramming it and missing key points. Why don't you log off here and go hard out and get it done today, then its done.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:42 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

GG..I've been out all morning and have no access to message board. Will respond when they reinstall office outlook for me.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:44 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Any sign of knb?
Old 03-22-2016, 12:47 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Freedom1982 View Post
Checking in. Final hours of day 37 for me. I have been playing boardgames every night with my family. Forgot how much fun you can have if you are sober enough to enjoy the little things in life.
Went to the beach today. Was awesome not looking over your shoulder while sneaking booze on the beach.
Keep up the good work everyone.
37 days is awesome Freedom. You keep it up too. Glad you can stop and smell the roses now.

Boardgames are great to bond a family, better than watching the box. My son and I like boardgames. He likes playing chess with me even though I don't know how to play it, he tells me what moves to make lol! He wins - obviously lol!