Notices

Class Of March 2014 Part 4

Old 03-23-2014, 02:25 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  
Phoenix Rising Again

Originally Posted by enfinthechange View Post
They sound good, but I just don't have time, and cant do that at work... its tough enough to try to cook healthy stuff for the 4 of us!!! Like the idea though.. might have to look into it.. too much tea makes me bleurghy!!

Hope you sleep better tonight, .........hey, hope I sleep better tonight, I suppose working in bed on the laptop is nto a relaxing end to sunday, but hey ho!
Well, I use a Blender Ball shaker. It has like a little whisk ball in it to mix up the powder and liquid of choice. It actually works quite well. I would fill mine up with my almond milk and pack my powder and take it to work with me.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:47 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Efinthechange - lol I got loads of peoples gender wrong, I've given up trying to guess!

Ilya - hope you can work things out hun, stay strong x

To all the gang, hope you had or are having a nice weekend, drink free!

Old 03-23-2014, 02:50 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Aarryckha View Post
Well, I use a Blender Ball shaker. It has like a little whisk ball in it to mix up the powder and liquid of choice. It actually works quite well. I would fill mine up with my almond milk and pack my powder and take it to work with me.
Shakers are awesome. I use one every day. Protein powder, amino acid supplements or just water. I like your almond milk idea. i used to drink a lot of that but I got kind of burnt out on it. It's great because you don't need to refrigerate those little boxes.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:51 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

Nice! I did mine about a month or so ago. It's nice not to have that hanging over my head.

Totally great feeling. Now let's just pray for no audit
Old 03-23-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  
Phoenix Rising Again

Originally Posted by adams View Post
Shakers are awesome. I use one every day. Protein powder, amino acid supplements or just water. I like your almond milk idea. i used to drink a lot of that but I got kind of burnt out on it. It's great because you don't need to refrigerate those little boxes.
I actually use the unsweetened kind. It takes a little getting used to but is quite tasty. Costco sells it pretty cheap and you don't have to refrigerate it until you open in.

I used to use unsweetened soymilk until I started reading up how much estrogen it has in it.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:16 PM
  # 506 (permalink)  

I love rooibos tea with maple syrup and almond milk
Old 03-23-2014, 03:37 PM
  # 507 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by enfinthechange View Post
Check you all out with your healthy shakes.. I am feeling inferior!!! I just drink tea, but I am british I suppose!!!
Sorry things are crappy with you Ilya, sending you strength and positive vibes, you deserve happiness and peace as does everyone, but it seems tough for you atm... hope you find some path forward...
Aary - the tea, there are a few types, Pukka is the best.. check amazon! if you don't like the taste add honey!! Celestial Seasonings is ok...

Just a thought, dont you think its funny not knowing if the people here are male or female.. I have been wrong a few times, when they say something which gives it away!!! Dunno if it tells you on their profile , but I haven't noticed... maybe its nice to hav eno stereotypes!!!
People always think I am female because I say things like "hugs from California" but I am 100% male. Funny !
Old 03-23-2014, 03:42 PM
  # 508 (permalink)  
Phoenix Rising Again

Originally Posted by calichris View Post
People always think I am female because I say things like "hugs from California" but I am 100% male. Funny !
Hugs are good things!
Old 03-23-2014, 04:52 PM
  # 509 (permalink)  

Hello everyone I hope everybody had a great Saturday. I am sitting outside next to a campfire with a couple sober buddies . I'm looking at one skillet full of fried fish and another skillet full of taters onions and chili's
Dutch oven full of beans and some corn pie . Have a great sober sunday and I did not have to take a nap IE pass out I would like to catch up with everybody's post love you guys
Old 03-23-2014, 04:55 PM
  # 510 (permalink)  
Phoenix Rising Again

Originally Posted by MrFixit63 View Post
Hello everyone I hope everybody had a great Saturday. I am sitting outside next to a campfire with a couple sober buddies . I'm looking at one skillet full of fried fish and another skillet full of taters onions and chili's
Dutch oven full of beans and some corn pie . Have a great sober sunday and I did not have to take a nap IE pass out I would like to catch up with everybody's post love you guys
That sounds soooo yummy!

I'm jealous!
Old 03-23-2014, 04:55 PM
  # 511 (permalink)  

Hello everyone I hope everybody had a great Saturday. I am sitting outside next to a campfire with a couple sober buddies . I'm looking at one skillet full of fried fish and another skillet full of taters onions and chili's Dutch oven full of beans and some corn pie . Have a great sober sunday and I did not have to take a nap IE pass out I would like to catch up with everybody's post love you guys
Now, I've always assumed (for some reason) that MrFixit is a guy.....
Old 03-23-2014, 04:57 PM
  # 512 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Michtizz View Post

Very much so I'm about as manly as you can get. Please tell me what made you think different so I can fix it
Old 03-23-2014, 04:57 PM
  # 513 (permalink)  
Phoenix Rising Again

Originally Posted by Michtizz View Post
Old 03-23-2014, 04:59 PM
  # 514 (permalink)  

That sounds soooo yummy!

I'm jealous!
Jump on the airplane I will keep everything warm or start over.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:01 PM
  # 515 (permalink)  

I guess I should have said I love all you people instead of guys some people have a very shallow minds.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:04 PM
  # 516 (permalink)  
Phoenix Rising Again

Jump on the airplane I will keep everything warm or start over.
Very tempting! I do love some fried fish!

Or, fish in general.

Just sayin'.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:04 PM
  # 517 (permalink)  

Weekend done and feeling happy that I've got through it sober - especially as it's been a bit busier than I had intended.

Back from the event in town where I helped to judge a music competition between students from the two universities. Content with my lime and soda. There wasn't a great deal of drinking going on from most of the students but when I heard a couple of them shout out 'let's go and get totally wrecked', I just felt sad that we have a society where such behaviour is looked upon as cool.

I was that student 22 years ago and once I got such a mentality I couldn't lose it!!

Anyway, heading to bed now. Hope the rest of you have a safe Sunday evening, you're all ace and I'll see you all when it's Monday here...
Old 03-23-2014, 05:06 PM
  # 518 (permalink)  

No mitch you can't run off to bed without telling me why you thought I was a female
Old 03-23-2014, 05:08 PM
  # 519 (permalink)  

I guess I should have said I love all you people instead of guys some people have a very shallow minds.
I think I might have been misunderstood sir.. I wasn't looking at that at all...

Just earlier enfin had commented that they were surprised to discover peoples sex because their names don't always give it away... Yours having Mr in it seems obvious...

Forgive my silly humour...
Old 03-23-2014, 05:10 PM
  # 520 (permalink)  

No problem mitch I was just hoping I didn't use bad grammar thats whats funny about this site his people from all over the world only if somehow mis understand what we say to each other.