Notices

Whiners Anonymous..Part 55

Old 04-08-2011, 01:14 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I can't drink relaxing tea at night cause the thing it relaxes most is my kidneys. So I may be relaxed but can't sleep...

.... like now, when I want to sleep but can't. The fun of staying up late is gone now but still can't sleep... Waahhh
Old 04-08-2011, 02:28 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

hey newb

isn't there a maximum you can work and earn,

and still recieve the financial aid?

it's like that in CT.

bella, maybe your hand will unwind?
Old 04-08-2011, 02:31 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Hi whiner's and whinette's. I have been busy living life on life's terms and
right now no whines from me. I have checked in every day, but just a pop in here or there so I have pages to catch up on. I will be back. I see I missed
a whole lot of whinin' going on. You all are my kind of people, lol!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:50 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Ann - Bones was on down here - looked like a good one, started out at the St. Lawrence River on Canada/US border. I used to love that show & lost track of it - wish I hadn't.
I saw it too, I really love that show although last night's was a tad gory. And I love the way they play up "Canadians" as overly apologetic gotta get along with everyone wimps...because, of course we are!!!

Newby, you most definitely don't want a job like that, just take the blessing and run. The experience will prepare you better for the next interview with a better job. Last I heard, those call centre jobs are brutal.

I'm working today, normally a day off. It's tax season and it goes with the territory and I really can't whine because I love what I do.

Happy Friday Whiners !!
Old 04-08-2011, 05:07 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Sunny Side Up

I got up at 5am to go to work, I got home at 7pm.... wow do i feel tired tonight.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:21 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Least - so sorry to hear about your neighbors. The one thing we really want in a home is peace. You might try talking to them first, if it doesn't help, bring in heavier troops.

Newby - My Mom works for a call center. She hates going to work everyday. Least is right the rules are ridiculous, to the point of setting the employees up for failure. When I was unemployed my my unemployment checks were too much money to qualify for state medical. So now, I'm 10s of thousands of dollars in debt for hospital expense.

I work from home now in a pretty nice phone work environment. PM me for a list of legit companies if you are interested. No medical but as an independent contractor my checks cannot be garnished for student loans.

Bella - I realized I was out of night time tea last night and went to the store. They were out too! Hope your hand is feeling better.

RZ - Mr Hugg installed the new sprayer so when I walked into the kitchen I was sprayed first. The spray is strong enough that our friends have suggested opening a ride-through motorcycle wash on the porch outside the kitchen window.

My Whine - The third baby bald eagle hatched on Wednesday and nobody told me!!! I found out about it on the news this morning. I thought Fandy was keeping an eye out for baby bald eagles?

It's Friday!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 06:30 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

They're not only loud and vulgar and rude, they're sloppy too. Where they were hanging out on the sidewalk last night is now covered with trash. Bah. I'll talk to them first, yes, but have the feeling they don't give a sh!t about a quiet neighborhood, only about partying. I heard one of the girls last night saying drunkenly, "well f@ck it if I can't f@cking drink and have fun... f@ck f@ck blah blah blah..." And of course, drunks are always loud...
Old 04-08-2011, 07:03 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Strive to be alive!

Newbs - personally I'd skip that one and keep on looking. Your time would be better spent persuing something more up your alley and that you will enjoy. Kick the ball back in God's court.

Bella - Owwwwwww!

Least - maybe you could borrow Newby's super soaker. Neighbors sound very charming and their friends even more so. I'd definetly go over with the super soaker when I talked to them. Everytime something rude came out of ones mouth I'd shoot 'em in the forehead and exclaim "Wrong Answer!".

Hugger - good advice on the work front. Especially the DBA aspect.

It's rainy and chilly AGAIN, today. Doesn't do much for the mood! I feel like Eyore. I can't wait to see the sun. Hohummmmmm....
Old 04-08-2011, 07:04 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Okay Least, Plan your attack. If you do not have a really loud stereo system, borrow one. If they party late on Friday night, you will want to be prepared really early on Saturday morning. Place the speakers facing toward the inconsiderate b******s. I recommend gospel music. Only do this as a second resort, after you have politely asked them to lower their noise level and they have not responded appropriately.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:06 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pattenat View Post

Least - maybe you could borrow Newby's super soaker. Neighbors sound very charming and their friends even more so. I'd definetly go over with the super soaker when I talked to them. Everytime something rude came out of ones mouth I'd shoot 'em in the forehead and exclaim "Wrong Answer!".
This is good too!:rotfxko
Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Boy would I love to do that... with classical music, my favorite. I'll speak to them first, if I can find a time they're not drinking...
Old 04-08-2011, 08:09 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Wow, exhaustion, noisy neighbors, messed-up garage doors, new sink sprayers, burnt hands, lousy job offers....oh, and a near miss on a favoriate TV show! Whew!!!!!! and no ku's on the whole page?

My whine for the day is.....the pharmacy completely messed up and nuked all my prescriptions. Insulin, test strips, glucagon kit......the whole works shows up as not available. So, I had to spend my morning sitting in a little chair at the pharmacy waiting for them to figure out how they had screwed everything up!!!!! Gahhhh! They finally fixed everything, but had no explanation as to why that all happened!

Oh well, coffee is fresh everyone!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:45 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I just now forced myself to go over and do some cleaning - they're coming home Sunday. Still have to clean the floors and - ugh - windows. Washing windows is right up there with cleaning cat boxes on my favorite chores list - not.

Still feeling crappy after very little sleep last night. Dk just called me and wants to take me out for lunch. I can do that!
Old 04-08-2011, 09:20 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Cool

Guys cause I have been second guessing myself w/the job thingy.

I just love people's sense of humor on here, I love the oops wrong answer, and the hand on fire, ouch btw

Least I did go to the landlord and so far it has been a lot mellower. Is there someone other than them to talk to?

Have a freaky Friday all

Forgot one, hey hydrogirl I think that's the name? Anyway I get all my supplies through Liberty Medical its awesome they call you and they deliver. Pm Me if you want the info?

Now I am done
Old 04-08-2011, 09:57 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Newby - You would need to go to your control panel and opt to receive PM's.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:01 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
ste
unlearning

Originally Posted by pattenat View Post

It's rainy and chilly AGAIN, today. Doesn't do much for the mood! I feel like Eyore. I can't wait to see the sun. Hohummmmmm....

Warmer temperature here is melting enough snow that water is seeping through the foundation of our factory. Our landlord says its not bad, and still wants more rent.

Despite that, its snowing again today! Spring will have to wait.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:22 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

it is cold and rainy here, busy and annoyed too....a whine for all seasons.

We have Bones reruns constantly...i can catch 3-4 episodes a night if i followed the show.

i'v e been reading lately....i need to steal some energy from somewhere....i am feeling so very very BLAH.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:40 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
part time member

Finally decided to go through all the medical bills that have been piling up. It is about 2 inches high. When I went to the dentist the other day I handed over my credit card so I can foget those...I hate bills. I always want to check them against the insurance papers. I don't know why I bother because the insurance never pays anything anyway!

Where is my calculator? And I haven't finished my taxes!
Old 04-08-2011, 02:19 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Least... I suggest Opera music, very loud and very early in the am, followed by lawn mowing!!

Bella...ouchie once again, hope you found the aloe.

Magic...Yah happy to see you back here too as well as our other hang outs!

Bones....I love bones, we get it here in NZ, but sure we must be behind lol.

Newby.. definately sounds like one job to say Heck No to! Run as fast as you can.

Whine.... sleep, what is sleep, where would one find that...3am came and went and saw the day dawn bright and early. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Only 9am Sat hee and feel like I've been up for hours. Stress, please take a hike!

Whine on people, you make me laugh!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:28 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Newby - I'm late to the party, but must agree with the others. You don't need that kind of aggravation - nothing would be gained. My son did that for awhile and it was horrible.

Least - Do those people have neighbors on each side of them?

Ann - All the Canadians I've met were friendly & easy going with a great sense of humor - but not wimps.

What is up with this spring - it is back in the 50's again, and raining.