Whiners Anonymous..Part 55

Old 04-07-2011, 06:31 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Least
Old 04-07-2011, 06:33 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Bothered by horrible anxiety, feels a lot like the anxiety I used to get from w/d...
Old 04-07-2011, 06:42 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Least, maybe a visit with your doctor is in order. You've been feeling a little off for a while now. Take care of yourself.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:58 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Strive to be alive!

Least, I think it may be the weather. I'm feeling the same way. I'm just ready for winter to be over. I've been feeling anxious like I need to change something lately and cannot put my finger on it. Been nervous and unsettled. I really think it's the cloudy, wet, chilly weather. I just keep telling myself another day closer, another day closer, it'll get here. But I REALLY am tired of waiting! However, a vist to doc may be a good idea if it feels like something more than just "disposition".
Old 04-07-2011, 07:03 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My counselor suggested I call my shrink if the anxiety/depression doesn't let up. I have an appt with him end of the month but don't want to wait that long. I will call him and ask his advice. I can't stand this anxiety.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:49 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I forced myself to go over to the neighbors and do some cleaning. I'm about half done and will go over later on and do some more. I only have two more days til they come home so better get busy... But dammit, I don't 'feel like' doing anything but sleeping.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:20 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

I'm feeling depressed, groggy and lazy too. Been a couple of days now. And it's clearly not the weather causing it. 80"s this week. It was cloudy yesterday but the sun is back in full force today.

The sprayer for my kitchen facet came yesterday. After 2 1/2 weeks, I have a working facet!!! It's really nifty too. It looks like a small restaurant type, with a pull down rinse head and separate spout. Worth the wait.

Have a whiny Wednesday!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:25 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Have a whiny Wednesday!

Already had that yesterday!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:32 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

oops. I guess the week is rolling by slowly...or fast? I'm so confused!
Old 04-07-2011, 10:41 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Strive to be alive!

Hugger you must be excited 'bout that new faucet, you forgot what day it was. How cool to have something new and exciting. Funny when I get something new like that I have the tenancy to find stuff that needs to be done so I can use it. Do you find yourself doing that at all?

Sorry to hear it's not the weather for your blues. I'd love to see the 80's and sunshine! I get this way at the end of every winter. Starts about the middle. Once the weather breaks my mood, biorythms and emotions will be on the rise instead of this low. This winter has seemed exceptionally long and definetly cold!

Least if it's that bad I'd go too. I know what it's like to suffer through anxiety. Time to get yer whiney hiney over there and see what can be done.

Have at it.....
Old 04-07-2011, 12:24 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Just had a fire drill in the building...yay!

Headache today but that's nothing next to all the quality whines!!!!

Hugs, HG
Old 04-07-2011, 12:51 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pattenat View Post
Hugger you must be excited 'bout that new faucet, you forgot what day it was. How cool to have something new and exciting. Funny when I get something new like that I have the tenancy to find stuff that needs to be done so I can use it. Do you find yourself doing that at all?
So far just rinsing the dishes off is fun. My dogs are too big to fit in the sink. But the kitty cat looks like he could use a bath...
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Just checking in. I am forming a whine in my head because I think my favourite program, Bones, may be pre-empted tonight. Booo.

Whine forthcoming if that is true,

Old 04-07-2011, 04:19 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

My new 'neighbors' across the street are giving Newby's frat boy a run for his money... Always lots of people over there, in and out, and loud music on with their damn door open. I'm dreading summer... with the windows open they'll be impossible to get away from. I foresee calls to the cops this summer... Oh and very bad language too, and very loud. Disgusting.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:55 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Ann... send me those steel toed bunny slippers please..ran in to another couple of estate jerks who I need to use them on. LOL

Least..hate hate hate noisy neighbours, you have my sympathy. Sending vibes their way to shut the @#$% up.

whine for today.... gee I dont know it is such a great day here so far..sunny warm, worked out....

Hmmm......oh yeah... early morning door knockers(probably salesmen) who wake me up when trying to have a sleep in finally.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Whine on
Old 04-07-2011, 06:20 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

good news on the faucet hugg

who got the first spray job?

the garage door hinge busted today,

called landlord, he called Mr Garage Door Guy

Mr GDG came, said, ppfftt, that door is older then Methuselah

might have to get new door, yeah sure bub

long story short,

i asked, how about a hardware store hinge, or something?

he put in four lag bolts, and Wah-La

a working door again

Whine, Seek, and Ye Shall Find
Old 04-07-2011, 08:13 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Ann - Bones was on down here - looked like a good one, started out at the St. Lawrence River on Canada/US border. I used to love that show & lost track of it - wish I hadn't.

Least - You have my sympathy, too. I'm still traumatized by my summer spent in a condo at the beach - non-stop beer pong games going on overhead, everyone up all night, finally quieting down around 5am. Hopefully your other neighbors won't put up with it, either. Always something.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:55 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Thumbs down

So you guys I feel like this has been a cruel joke played on me. So I go on the interview and I got the phone call today I got the job but there is no Medical its only a little over minum wage and I just can't make it on that. I am on housing and now I only pay $121.00 a month vs $700.00 I am on medicade and medicare so with all my presriptions for my diabetes and other stuff would be between 4 & 5 hundred bucks and God forbid if had to go to the Dr's. As soon as I start working my check gets garnished for financial aid. And thats not counting the car payment & insurance, PUD,Cable, Cell. Then the clintcher, its a call center and if you don't reach your quota every day you get fired, and I don't think I can handle that kinda stress on top of all the hang ups? I guess the only positive part is I went on an interview and actually did really well. Okay well sorry for such a long rant, but I really needed to get it out.

Last edited by newby1961; 04-07-2011 at 09:00 PM. Reason: forgotten and misspelled words
Old 04-07-2011, 11:36 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I've worked at a call center and it was AWFUL!! I quit after three weeks and was glad to get out of there. The pay was horrible and the work was terrible with unrealistic quotas and ridiculous rules and regs and such. One of the worst jobs I've ever had.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:04 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
I'm trying to try.

I was making some herbal unwind tea just now. I figured a nice hot cup of this tea would help relax me before bed. Well, halfway through pouring the boiling water into my cup, I completely missed and poured it all over my hand! OWWWW! How am I supposed to be soothed by a "comforting blend with African Honeybush and the flavours of mandarin and orange" when I just burned the crud outta my hand!?!
So it's 3am and I was kinda tired before, but now I'm wide awake thanks to my hand being on fire