Notices

Codependency And Beyond - Part 11

Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 AM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Amy, so sorry about Elvis, I hope he will be well again soon and out from the lamp and nipping at your toes and climbing all over the keyboard.

Anna, ugh...sleepless upset nights/days...I hope you feel great soon again!

I appreciate today's reading very much. I have off days, but still have trouble accepting them as normal. I keep promising that I will get over them LOL.

Yes, I don't want to scrimp too much on the wedding, some things are worth waiting for..am a little disappointed but that is okay....and disappointment is mainly needing to tell others it is postponed! (what others think!)
I know I know better..but that is what it is.

Gypsy...glad you stopped in! I always assume you are having a busy and thrilling adventure....and will stop by when you have time and inclination! many hugs!
Old 02-22-2010, 12:35 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

((Anna)) - I LOVE the tap on the shoulder/smack on the head....I very much needed that laugh

((Live)) - I'm an impatient person, but I also believe some things are worth waiting for. I hope everything works out.

I went for my walk, and with only 2 days in a row, my leg/hip muscles are feeling the difference, but this is a good thing.

Now, I'm fortressing myself in my room, reminding myself of boundaries, as it has been one heck of a codie day in my family.

Dad took stepmom to the dr., as she doesn't like to drive anywhere but to get Brit from work (2 miles) or get her cigarettes (across from Brit's work). They were there for almost 5 hours and dad missed a trip...he was angry. I told him he needed to accept that he had volunteered to take her, therefore he had a part in the situation...it wasn't ALL stepmom's fault. His response was "I was trying to be the nice guy...this is what I get"....Mr. Victim again. I just said "yeah, well some lessons we have to learn the hard way....gotta go!"

Then, stepmom called me, in tears about Elvis, which almost got ME going again. I told her what was going on, then asked her what her dr. did for her, knowing that I just took her to get pain pills a week ago. Her dr. is retiring, so "loaded her up" on prescriptions for pain pills, muscle relaxers, xanax, etc. I told her "you know this concerns me and you know why". It's like I am bracing myself to find her passed out again. The dr thinks she ruptured a disc, which I've said that all along, and I know this is painful...did it myself years ago.

Brit says SHE needs to go to a dr. but stepmom won't take her, yet Brit doesn't even come home but 1-2 days a week...too busy having fun, though she does work when she is scheduled.

Sooooo, I am back in my room and reminding myself, as Tess would say "NMP" (not my problem). I really, really hope I get a job soon. This being around the house, so much, is for the birds. I am definitely going to get back into the school work on Wed. Give me something else to focus on.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 02-22-2010, 04:33 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  

(((Live)) Try not to worry about what others think, I know that's easier said then done..You have to do whats best for you, anyway there's no hurry, the wedding will happen when the time is right for the both of you...wish you the best my dear...

(((Amy)) What a challenge that must be to not get involved in your family's problem, you do an amazing job, you get alot of practice working your codie skills...getting back into studying will help you to get your mind off things...
Old 02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

I did it again..lol.. I posted tomorrow's instead of today's ...thank you, Renae for letting me know

((Live)) I love that you are listening to you and doing what you want and need to ...that is super...that is always the best way

(((Amy))) you have had quite the day...gentle hugs and prayers of serenity from me to you..

Gyps
Old 02-22-2010, 06:20 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  
Leap of Faith Survivor

I started part 12, see you all over there