Notices

Living in Sobriety-Part 11

Old 08-19-2009, 05:39 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Angel, that's great you are helping out at the church. Good for you. Cat room? real cats like the animal kind or like the religious cathocism room.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:39 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Originally Posted by Angel1 View Post
moving furniture & cleaning up the cat room...believe me, those cats are my friends now! LMAO!

you really are just one little positive angel and a pleasure to have around!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:40 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Believe808 View Post
So when will you know what he's doing?
in 2 hours...maybe 3. tick...tick... I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high about this! LOL
(Can you tell which way I'm leaning on this???) tee hee

tick..
Old 08-19-2009, 05:41 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

oh! ...and I told him if he's not going where he originally thought... he's going somewhere because I already packed his bags... and I didn't do that just for the exercise! LOL
Old 08-19-2009, 05:43 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

in 2 hours...maybe 3. tick...tick... I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high about this! LOL
(Can you tell which way I'm leaning on this???) tee hee

tick..

You crack me up. I'm so glad you joined us here. Like Nel said, you are so positive. You and Lis are so much alike, so positive, its so nice.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Heading off to shower and bed. Good night Have a good night or day whichever it is. See ya in the morning.

Will be waiting to hear if he left or stayed Angel...lol...
and I told him if he's not going where he originally thought... he's going somewhere because I already packed his bags... and I didn't do that just for the exercise! LOL
Old 08-19-2009, 06:01 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

night all...........its very late here. see what happens when I wait up for ya BEE!!

kisses to lis, louis and BO and all the other lis gang....if you peek in when Im gone......im missed you tonight xx
Old 08-19-2009, 06:11 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

g'nite you two...see you tomorrow.... hopefully with my bachelorette shoes on!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:36 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Absolutely FABULOUS to hear there's a diet that INCLUDES chocolate. Now if only there was one for ice cream...specifically coffee with heath pieces would be perfect, or caramel....

Great about the MOM, Bee. Sounds like you've got her on your side...exactly where she will be the most help. Good Job!

Hi Nelsie, Soney, Angel, Tan, Least, Kev, Louis and anyone my dotage brain forgot. Are you SURE, Nelsie, that Stoney and Louis have no Brazilan connection? I dunno...a diet of ice cream and brazilian men with British accents....hummmmm

And speaking of dotage brain, in order to find my last "spot" on the thread, I normally go to the last of "my posts" and read from there. I did this all day and wondered "where's everyone" cuz no one had posted after my last one. DUH, tonight I realized that the thread had been closed and a new one started. Silly me. See, I told you "Technology" leaves me in the dust.

So....then I discovered all this good stuff that I could read...wheeee, I love this thread! Do you realize that in ..what 8 weeks...there have over 5500 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! wow is all I can say, other than I LOVESYOUSELOVEYOUSELOVEYOUSE ALL!

Lis
Old 08-19-2009, 07:50 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

"ummm".... stammers Angel nervously.... "I've just got word......"

*pause added for suspense*

He goes!!!

Old 08-20-2009, 01:14 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Location: Here's me. but when drinking could be found in doorways!
YouTube - Chris Rea - Looking For A Rainbow
Old 08-20-2009, 03:34 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

hopefully with my bachelorette shoes on
He goes!!!
You gave me a smile to start my day with. Your hubby didn't stand a chance staying home this weekend.

Now if only there was one for ice cream...specifically coffee with heath pieces would be perfect, or caramel
I forgot about Ice cream, I was so caught up in the milk chocolate vs the dark chocolate.

Lis & Louis
Old 08-20-2009, 03:39 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

He goes!!!

Great to see all the Love lol
Old 08-20-2009, 03:45 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Good morning Louis. I missed you yesterday. I love chris rea also. You just hang with the winners, go to meetings, work on the steps....give time time and you will find that rainbow!! How are those phesants getting on (the bird kind lol)

Good morning, I hope you have a lovely day. My back is killing me this morning.may be the way I slept or didnt....the yorkie was looking to be let out to toilet then she decided she wanted a drink, then she decided she wanted to go out again. In the end I just shouted "just lie down".....and she did lol!! Hubby wasnt impressed with her at all as he was due to get up for work at 6am
I am going to meet my nephew for lunch then food shopping and gym. this evening I hope to do a bit of room painting.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:03 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Morning Nel. Yeah, this yorkie here is crying and NOTHING is wrong. I swear she is just like a baby. Sounds like you have a great day planned with nephew, shopping and (gym). I got to get ready for work, I'll see you all later.

Angel, we want to hear all your plans for bachelorette weekend!!!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:08 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

See you later people!!! love you all xxx
Old 08-20-2009, 04:20 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
grateful to be here

good morning everyone
i was so pooped yesterday after work, i didn't even get on the computer. after i watched the first episode of the new season of top chef (i love that show) i crashed and burned until this morning.
i'm still sober, marching onward. court date is soon approaching, i'm starting to have anxiety about that. wish the darn thing was over and done with. my car was damaged more than i thought..... don't know how that is going to come out. prob a bunch of money. i was so worried about getting another car, with court costs and fixing the car, i could have had a decent car. this sure is a hard lesson learned. so if you can hear that God---i learned this lesson, please don't send it again!!!!!
best wishes to everyone on having a great day
Old 08-20-2009, 04:34 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Old 08-20-2009, 04:47 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

BO, Just live in the day honey. Today is a good day.

Taking suggestions is free, its the ones that we don't take that cost us.

Heard that and loved it. Thought I'd share it.

Bye Peoples, see ya later.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:48 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

back at ya Rust