Notices

Serious Part 6

Old 05-27-2009, 03:26 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  

That's weird, Ro. You deserve donuts after that!
Old 05-27-2009, 03:48 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  
Im not crazy and neither am I

Stone is that SpecSave place run by Dewey Screwem and How llp. ?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:06 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Good luck with the job situation believe. hope you get lucky .....night all
Old 05-27-2009, 04:13 PM
  # 184 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Thanks everyone, but I just sent in resume, hope they call. Ro those were some weird dreams, and lots of them too. Hope you get your donuts and hope you feel better.
Least you did some good things today, can you PM me with the brand of biscuits.
Stone I missed talking to you today, hope you are feeling good. I didn't see any posts about headaches, YAY Maybe we will be able to chat tomorrow. Good Night everyone and as always don't let the bed bugs bite!!!!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:33 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Apple fritter. It was good. Having a coffee now. Gee I wonder if I will sleep tonight.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:15 PM
  # 186 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Sheeesh Row...you need a hug after that dream!

I had a weird dream with my nap..trying to decorate a room, rushing, a lot of people

were there...and my dress fell open. I have these lately..job dreams, rushing,

unprepared dreams..weird. Not sure what they mean.

Nighty nite Donna...again, good luck!

Off to other threads.. :ghug2:
Old 05-27-2009, 11:07 PM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Actually it is called "Specsavers".

So, I slept the night before last, most of yesterday and still slept last night...I am concerned.

Up at 6am today so I have time for a walk and yoga before the meeting, did no yoga yesterday, just friggin slept.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:29 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Oh ****.

I phoned the hospital to ask why I haven't had the results from the MRI yet and the consultants secretary said she thought I would have to come and see the consultant about them.....I normally just receive a letter saying there has been no change in the aneurysm, I never have to come in for the results.

So, now I am worried, thinking if they want me to come in, it is because they are going to tell me I need surgery. Oh ****.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:33 AM
  # 189 (permalink)  

If she said "she thought" she might have got it wrong. Can you speak to someone else for confirmation? My experience of hospital departments recently is that they don't communicate.
:ghug
Old 05-28-2009, 03:34 AM
  # 190 (permalink)  

:ghug3 That must be worrying Stone get an appointment as soon as possible you dont need extra stress messing with your mind.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:53 AM
  # 191 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

Stoney,I wouldn't worry about that honey, if it was serious they would have called you. You had to call them for the results. In all my time when things were wrong I always got a call or letter to make an appt with my doctor. So please don't stress over this.
That is great you are sleeping hey your body must need it. Make sure you tell your doctor tomorrow about it and the headaches. I hate even mentioning that word.
I had a doosey one last night. Its gone this morning though. My computer is giving me a really big headache. I need to bring it in to the Computer Geek Squad and have it cleaned up, it is sooooooo slow. Well couple of errands this morning then meeting.
Have a good meeting Stoney... Don't forget to share again.
Ro, hope your bellyache feels better today.
Nel soon to board the plane for cruise, lucky you!!! I need to find a rich guy maybe like a sugar daddy, but I'm not a spring chicken anymore.
Well, I'll check in later when this computer is working better. Love ya
Old 05-28-2009, 06:00 AM
  # 192 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I am seriously sober today tho dk is almost enough to drive any sane person to drink... or to the edge of a cliff... or to the edge of sanity!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:25 AM
  # 193 (permalink)  

Yeah Paul sounds like a miscommunication to me, too. Did you make an appointment to go in to go over the results?

I'd be worried, too, though.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:06 AM
  # 194 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

Originally Posted by stone View Post
Oh ****.

I phoned the hospital to ask why I haven't had the results from the MRI yet and the consultants secretary said she thought I would have to come and see the consultant about them.....I normally just receive a letter saying there has been no change in the aneurysm, I never have to come in for the results.

So, now I am worried, thinking if they want me to come in, it is because they are going to tell me I need surgery. Oh ****.
hello stone and everyone:ghug3 Maybe you should just ring them back and say what you said here to them directly and ask them should you be concerned. Im sure they will set the record straight for you. No point in worrying needlessly.

Prepare for a very sunny weekend Stone......weather suppose to be fab!!
Of course...:wtf2...just when I travel to the sun!! Im very busy today. Met a sponsee this morning that was in distress....relationship (she was warned) anyway I am packing and cleaning. will be back later for a cup of tea and a break.............
Old 05-28-2009, 08:01 AM
  # 195 (permalink)  

I am not too worried, it is in God's hands! lol

Seriously though, if I need the operation, I need the operation. She is sposed to be phoning me back but she hasn't yet.

I am not worried anymore, I will phone tomorrow.

I am meeting my sponsor tomorrow, we are doing a step 1 review....finally. He seems convinced that I am committed this times so it is worth doing, type of thing.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:07 AM
  # 196 (permalink)  
Miracles Happen

OMG Stoney is even doing the Steps, YAY way to go Paul.
Nel hope you have a safe trip if we don't catch up before then.
My computer is starting to work quicker. I am so anal about viruses I didn't realize I had 3 different protections on computer, I think they were working against each other and slowing down computer. We'll see. Finally did something today I had been saying I would do since December. YAY putting one foot in front of the other and getting stuff done. Didn't hear from company about job, hey its out of my hands for now.
Hi Ro!!!!! How's the belly? I think I got your headache, Stone. It kills grrrrr.:ghug2
Old 05-28-2009, 08:18 AM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Hi Donna - my belly still hurts. And I'm tired. Low-energy. But lots of people are like that around here today.
I am being way too hard on myself lately feeling like a failure as a parent, financially, think I'm lazy, not doing enough recovery-wise. Some days I just want to give up.
I won't - but I wanna.
Hey Paul it's good to see Des is going to review the steps with you again. I hope he takes more time with them this go 'round.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:34 AM
  # 198 (permalink)  

I have already been through the steps, Donna. This is a review.

I was sober for 6 months after doing them the first time, then I decided maybe I wasn't an alkie, lol. That was about a year and half ago.

I am not sure if my sponsor might not be a bit too fundamentalist for me, he is very literal about the big book.

If you are going to be 100% literal with it then you better share the same concept of God as the authors....and I thought we could use our own concept?
Old 05-28-2009, 08:36 AM
  # 199 (permalink)  

Hi Ro, stop being hard on yourself!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:53 AM
  # 200 (permalink)  
let it grow!

:day6 good luck with your test results, stone. stay sober, regardless of any outcomes.

i'm in my painting clothes. that means trouble.