Notices

Thank God for....

Old 08-08-2005, 03:28 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Just for today...

Lightbulb

Today I am thankful for, me...I thank God for making me,just the way I am. Of course, it took alot of acceptance. There are things I'd like to change,but they are very superficial. By not accepting myself, I can never accept God. He made me, therefore, I must have acceptance. We are all not perfect, that is the beauty....Today, I see the glass half full, I am truly thankful for that.....
Old 08-09-2005, 03:43 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Just for today...

Lightbulb

:hello It is very important to me to be grateful for all my God has given me back...But instead of saying thank you, I must show that I am thankful. The best defense is a good offense...did you ever hear that one?I AM THANKFUL.....FOR MY LIFE....
Old 08-10-2005, 02:18 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Just for today...

Lightbulb

:hugehug Today I am thankful for, being able to stand up and be who I really am. I don't have to pretend anymore about who I am. I don't have to lie, cheat, and steal for my addiction. Today I can be just me..and I am accepted..but most of all, I accept myself...Its been such a long road, and I know there are so many turns ahead.Just standing up and saying this is me, is a giant step for me.Today I thank God for acceptance....
Old 08-21-2005, 11:59 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Just for today...

Lightbulb

Thank God, I am back!!!!
Old 08-22-2005, 04:59 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Just for today...

Lightbulb

You know, thinking about how grateful I am ...is so wonderful. There is so many things I can say...so many more things to be grateful today..then to be sad about...today, the glass is half full...I am so grateful to be back....I am home again, what a great feeling...
Old 08-29-2005, 06:54 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Angel, It don't any more complicated then that! I thank God for the simplicity of his plan. Thanks for your post it lifted me up and reminded me of my daily program your friend jackf