Notices

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 92

Old 08-29-2021, 05:16 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

I just accidentally wrote my night time grat on the morning. So sorry. If you go on the morning, you can look at it tomorrow, or not.
Just wanted to tell you all how very, very grateful I am for all of you.
Have a wonderful evening. Thinking of all of you. Nice to see Daisy this morning!
Love your post about your hair this morning, Fearless! I wrote a little thing about ash hair color and purple shampoo. Just use it kind of infrequently. When I go to the beauty supply house, I get the gossip about products and I'm hearing the purple shampoo, esp with ash color, can turn hair green. I've heard of people getting that. I bought some, but use it very infrequently, but my hair isn't really brassy. Maybe a little on the ends. It's half gray and I don't know what to do with it. It's really hard to get it to hold on to color. I just feel like it can be aging and I don't think I'm ready. It kind of looks like that half hair color people were putting on their hair for a while. Not really my cup of tea. I have to see if I can get my one sis to do it, if she's in the mood... when that will be is anyone's guess.
Have a wonderful evening. Love and peace to you all. Pleasant Dreams and Sleep well all.
Old 08-29-2021, 06:13 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

Oh I'm so grateful the kitty was found! Fires are my number one fear and I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about how I could get myself and two dogs plus a cat to safety (impossible). I don't even live in a fire area but it's often on my mind. So grateful that animals can survive and be reunited with their humans!

Grateful for the weekend, I needed a break from work. Grateful that the Jewish holidays/holy days are coming up - I need a spiritual refresh big time. I naively thought that coming up on a year sober it would get easier but lately it feels much more challenging to stay sober then earlier this year. Grateful to be sober today. Grateful for the serenity prayer. Grateful to go on a short run this morning for the first time in over two months. I know it will help my anxiety to move my body more. Grateful for all of you. Have a beautiful Sunday evening!
Old 08-29-2021, 06:20 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  

AT, I hope your dog is feeling better. Wasn't he under the weather for a bit? Just hoping the pup is doing better! Hope you get a good rest.
Old 08-29-2021, 08:56 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  

Good evening everyone.

Tonight grateful;
- a neighbor left some food for me as they are going out of town
- i figured out how to get the chain saw bar cover back on

I'm fretting about the US state of Louisiana as they are being creamed by a hurricane while also having overflowing hospitals with covid . . . .may God bless and protect those people. Also I am so grateful for people who line up to help once the storm has passed.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:54 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by Bekindalways View Post
Also I am so grateful for people who line up to help once the storm has passed.
Yes, grateful for the human spirit and the ability to help someone other than ourselves during difficult times.

Grateful to see so many of you today!
Grateful last night's event ended early and I could get home before 10:00 to rest.
Old 08-30-2021, 05:38 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Aly, my little dog is still on the mend but doing better, thanks! Ironically he looks like he's drunk much of the time. :/ But he seems in good spirits.

Grateful to have a productive day at work. Grateful for the great British bake off. Grateful to be heading to bed early tonight. ​​
Old 08-31-2021, 01:16 AM
  # 487 (permalink)  
Administrator

new thread here
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...part-93-a.html

D