Notices

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 88

Old 08-16-2020, 01:49 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  

I hope your poor mum feels better very soon Aly, food poisoning is awful, keep a close eye on her.

Grateful for a drama free day.
Grateful for your kind words re my friend.
Grateful for my health.
Grateful to be able to go and check on my daughter's cat whilst she is on holiday.
Grateful to be here with you all.xx
Old 08-16-2020, 04:03 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  

Thank you Daisy. Grateful for you!
Grateful my mom is starting to feel better.
Grateful to get up early and take her dog walking shift while she needs to rest. I've been taking care of her as much as I can. It really scared me. For a few minutes, she almost acted like she did when she had her stroke, but then she popped out of it. So grateful she is getting back to normal.
So grateful for you all! Have a wonderful evening and sleep well all.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:20 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful that Billie is completely back to normal. It's been almost a month since she went to the vet and, so far, she's doing great.

Aly, sending up prayers for your mom to feel better soon.

Fearless, you jogged my memory with your mention of oatmeal scotchies. I haven't had those in ages but remember how much I like them. My brother makes a bar cookie that's oatmeal, coconut, and raisins. Yum!

Grateful for my friends and family. Grateful that I never really feel alone, cause my friends who live in my computer are always here.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:26 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

Thank you, Least.
Old 08-16-2020, 08:54 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

I hope you are doing ok, Astro
Good to see you, Nic
Daisy, so nice that you get to support your daughter and check in on her cat while she is away
Least, I love all kinds of cookie bars. I try to make them healthy with GF and DF ingredients these days. The scotchies weren’t in the healthy category, not totally anyway 😊
Aly, thank you for your sweet message. I can’t find the reply button or I would have responded already. Lol. Thank you for thinking of me ❤️
Grateful the weather has cooler a little bit tonight
Grateful for a nice dinner with friends
Grateful my friend got her test results back and is negative
Grateful to have a busy but manageable work week ahead
Old 08-17-2020, 05:34 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

Grateful to have this quiet time to post.
Grateful as always to be sober.
Grateful for my health.
Grateful to be able to check in on my daughter's cat, feed her and spend some time with her whilst my daughter is away.
Grateful to go into town this morning for the 1st time since March, with my g.son and have a look round. It felt a bit odd to be honest.
Grateful to take him to McDonalds for lunch ( well I wasn't grateful really as I don't eat McDonalds anything, but he was grateful, lol.)
Grateful I have everything I need.
Grateful my naughty Lulu cat is in for the night.
Grateful that my friend Mandy is feeling a lot better, even though she looks a lot worse ( mass bruising.)
Grateful that her partner has told her that he will buy her a mobility scooter as soon as.
Grateful that Aly's mum is feeling a bit better, I know how scary it is when our mums aren't well. x
Grateful to be one of Least's friends who live in the computer.
Grateful that Fearless is here posting, you are always in my thoughts F.
Grateful to be here with you all. xx

Old 08-17-2020, 05:38 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful that Billie's brief bout with diarrhea last night is all better now. I was worried for a bit.

Grateful for my fellow Gratters. I learn so much from all of you and I love reading your grats.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:06 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

Grateful for my visit at the dentist today followed by my doctors visit. First step completed in working towards finding a therapist. Grateful for my baby girl (my cat) and my home. Grateful to be heading to bed sober tonight.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:26 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  

Good evening all . . . .well . . . . where it is evening.

Grateful for:
getting in bits of yoga all day that added up to 50 min
a gorgeous sunset
being able to wave at my Dad in bed as I watch the sunset from the balcony
pear with blue cheese and walnuts for dinner
Old 08-18-2020, 08:14 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  

Daisy, so grateful Mandy is doing better. She's lucky to have you for a friend.
So glad to see you all.
I fell asleep so early last night, so I wanted to stop in and be grateful! Love to you all and with luck, I can make a post later!
Hope all is well. Love and peace.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:02 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful that Billie's stomach troubles are over and she's back to normal. Grateful for my sweet beagirl.
Old 08-18-2020, 08:27 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  

Grateful to get through my rehearsal before big performance tomorrow. Grateful for the tub of ice cream I ate after rehearsal when I skipped out on drinks and got a bit triggered. Grateful for my friends, home, and my cat. Grateful to have made the last 25 days sober.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:02 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

Copperfield, Good luck at your gig! Sounds like a blast! Congrats on 25 days sober. Good work!!
Grateful for A/C.
I hope Astro is ok. I don't remember if he said anything about a vacation or not. I hope he's camping, or doing something fun.
Grateful for my mom.
Grateful for Luke. Bless his heart, I hear him grinding his teeth at night, with all the dogs we've had and cared for, I've never heard one grind their teeth while sleeping. I do it too. It's uncanny how they will often they will pick up things that you do. My Doberman got low thyroid around the same time they discovered I had a low thyroid. Interesting how focused and dialed in they can be. Even my horses had a 6th sense. I've had some very interesting experiences with animal telepathy. I wouldn't have believed it if it had not happen to myself and more than once.
Blessings and gratitude to/for the firefighters fighting the CA wildfires, esp the Volunteers and the Inmate Volunteers as well. Thank you! There is a 2,000 acre uncontained fire very close to here. People with horse trailers were going in to get the horses and animals to safe ground. If I still had my truck and horse trailer, I would have been there too!
Grateful Billie is feeling better!
Grateful for all of you. Pleasant Dreams.
Love and peace to all tonight. esp anyone suffering in any way.
Old 08-18-2020, 09:14 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  

Grateful to learn about and laugh about Kolani the chicken killing ,Minecraft Youtuber sonny boy discovered on Discord who wants to gain support on Patreon with a three dollar per month subscription. Sonny boy wants his user name to be melon man. I will likely say no but told sonny boy I would research. I am so confused by this generation!
Grateful for a beautiful sunset watching from the front porch
Grateful to be so tired and going to bed sober.
Old 08-19-2020, 06:56 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 View Post
I hope you are doing ok, Astro
Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
I hope Astro is ok. I don't remember if he said anything about a vacation or not. I hope he's camping, or doing something fun.
Aww thank you both! In all honesty I have new work hours and as soon as I sit down and open my laptop it gets a little chaotic, SR has been slipping my mind. I've just got to change my habits and get used to a new morning routine, it's important for my recovery to check in here every day. I can't believe I missed two days!

Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 View Post
Grateful to learn about and laugh about Kolani the chicken killing ,Minecraft Youtuber sonny boy discovered on Discord who wants to gain support on Patreon with a three dollar per month subscription. Sonny boy wants his user name to be melon man. I will likely say no but told sonny boy I would research. I am so confused by this generation!
Lol. You can say that again Fearless!

Aly, I hope your Mom's health is improving, that has to be scary for both of you.

Grateful to be here, gratitude is hugely important and I don't like the idea that I've missed it because I was so obsessed with working.
Old 08-19-2020, 09:11 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  

Thank you Alysheba! I nailed my gig. Grateful for all the practice time. Grateful for deciding to quit drinking during my preparation. Grateful for having my NA drink after. Grateful for my friends, home and cat. Grateful for SR and to make it through day 26 sober.
Old 08-19-2020, 10:23 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  
Free.

Grateful to feel some hope creeping in.

Old 08-19-2020, 10:24 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  

Nic checking in on this Wednesday night...

I am grateful for today. I am grateful that I was in a little less pain today and that I was more trusting in God.

Goodnight

Nic.
Old 08-19-2020, 10:54 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for my Billie, my pride and joy, my sweet beagirl, my best friend.
Old 08-20-2020, 12:35 AM
  # 220 (permalink)  

Grateful to be posting here even though it's no longer bedtime, but morning time.
Grateful for a sober and productive day.
Grateful for my health.
Grateful to let go of fear, worry, anger, and blame.
Grateful for forgiveness.
Grateful for a comfy bed to sleep in.
Grateful for the lessons I have learnt.
Grateful for the darkness of night.
Grateful for a drama free day.
Grateful to be here with you all. xxx