View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 06:56 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  
Astro
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 View Post
I hope you are doing ok, Astro
Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
I hope Astro is ok. I don't remember if he said anything about a vacation or not. I hope he's camping, or doing something fun.
Aww thank you both! In all honesty I have new work hours and as soon as I sit down and open my laptop it gets a little chaotic, SR has been slipping my mind. I've just got to change my habits and get used to a new morning routine, it's important for my recovery to check in here every day. I can't believe I missed two days!

Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 View Post
Grateful to learn about and laugh about Kolani the chicken killing ,Minecraft Youtuber sonny boy discovered on Discord who wants to gain support on Patreon with a three dollar per month subscription. Sonny boy wants his user name to be melon man. I will likely say no but told sonny boy I would research. I am so confused by this generation!
Lol. You can say that again Fearless!

Aly, I hope your Mom's health is improving, that has to be scary for both of you.

Grateful to be here, gratitude is hugely important and I don't like the idea that I've missed it because I was so obsessed with working.