Old 01-01-2021, 01:47 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
Administrator

Happy new year to you and the fam SW

D
Old 01-07-2021, 07:53 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thanks D you too man grateful that today things are not perfect (as it should be) but getting better I started anti biotics after 5 weeks of a gunky chest and coughing with loads of fatigue think I got both strains throughout the year even being careful but grateful I was strong enough to lift some weights and seeing my family recently in a couple years
Old 01-10-2021, 02:45 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
Do your best

Almost finished the course of antibiotics Dr thinks I got the post rona symptoms so just staying at home trying to deal with unheard of fatigue like what is that even now my energy levels even after sleep are drained not helped by abusive neighbors constantly trying to torment me but would never dare meet thier eyes to mine so go figure things are very weird but I'm on it in the healthiest of ways

Hope everyone is ok that's all I can ask for x
Old 01-18-2021, 03:13 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  
Do your best

Grateful for everything good in my life for all my blessings even the ones I don't realise feeling fatigue again today managed some light weights but not what I'm normally capable of so that stinks but i will get better so patience yet again my old friend lol
Old 01-20-2021, 09:36 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  
Do your best

For.. my aunt who is about to lose her life to this addiction to alcohol she is a really nice lady last time I saw her was at my mother's funeral I got in touch with my uncle through my sister so grateful for that and every little small thing that you might think doesn't matter but if your sober then it matters Mrs SW 3 day birthday party going to plan : / I'm doing my best by everyone and just grateful to be here being me doing what I do sober I will never ever ever drink again in my life is it possible yes very easily possible will it happen HELL NO not on my watch bub
Old 01-21-2021, 04:26 AM
  # 266 (permalink)  
Do your best

Found out my aunt passed through the night with my uncle standing vigil by her side. No longer in any pain and suffering this is the mother of the cousin I lost with my other aunt and Mrs SW mum just two years ago. I also found out I lost an uncle last summer just recently too so that sucked finding that out late so grateful I was kinda in the loop here havn't spoken to my dad try but will if he wants to at any point I've made that known I've also been speaking with family again it's not perfect but it's s step in the right direction plus I just got off the phone with my eldest neice and I always love talking to her so yeah RIP to one of the funniest coolest brilliant chef of an aunt a boy could ever come up to Scotland and visit thank you for always having welcoming arms hugs love everything think it's fair to call her a legend i love you rest in peace aunt xxxxx
Old 01-21-2021, 09:16 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  
Do your best

Grateful that I got to meet my aunt when I was younger and all the fun times I had with her growing up through the years miss you rest now x
Old 01-21-2021, 11:38 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry for your loss SW.

D
Old 01-22-2021, 04:00 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
Do your best

Thanks D, one of my sisters live there now and are close by and I think my brother is traveling up shortly it's affecting them more as they have all been up to Scotland a good few times throughout the last 10 years where I havn't visited once in decades so trying to be there for them while they keep me updated. Guess I've reached that age where stuff like this happens I'm at a weird time in my life I think we all are right now
Old 01-24-2021, 03:07 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  
Do your best

In better news I think this fatigue is finally lifting as I've done some weights this week not my usual but im just happy I have the energy to lift again, the last 7/8 weeks has been filled with tons of fatigue which I'm really really hoping Ive seen the last of if that's what ME is anything like I can't imagine living with that I think they call it CFS but all I know sleep didn't help, nutritious food didn't help nothing worked wasn't life threatening in any sort but wow that fatigue is something

Grateful for family friends snow and knowing things will always get better (eventually) night
Old 01-25-2021, 12:39 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
Do your best

Fatigue is definitely finally lifting I'm getting a charge from sleep (I genuinely feel like running around home alone style in excitement about it) grateful for the re-introduction of morning and night meditations for the sage and palo centa from my big sister and her prayers. For Mrs SW and everything that lady is and for all the people who put time in here to helping others it's been on my mind lately but I've just had so much going on helping others right now seems really hard for me so I try not to force it because if I'm not ok I don't think that qualifies me to help someone else you never know this post might indirectly help someone doubt it but you never know have a great morning wrap up stay warm xxx
Old 01-26-2021, 09:49 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
Do your best

For a new day and all that funky jazz
Old 01-28-2021, 01:31 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  
Do your best

My tag says inside out Upside down and my Mrs just said as much as when I put on a training t-shirt somehow I always end up.. you get the picture lol had to come felt a call grateful for everyone here
Old 02-01-2021, 12:21 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  
Do your best

Grateful for how much weightlifting I racked up last week my back is a bit annoyed with me but it's all good. Grateful for anyone and everything good in my life it matters 24/7 to me sorry if I don't say it often but it's always there right o time for a hot soak
Old 02-05-2021, 11:28 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  
Do your best

Not so much for waking up to toothache, that wasn't pleasent at all lol, for better health and working out again slowly getting there .. my family friends, this place, for knowing no matter what our darkest days are behind us now
Old 02-06-2021, 08:22 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
Do your best

Music for working out, Not a lot of snow even though I was informed for a day of it (it's still early days) hot coffee, recovery in general, and yeah this place just knowing it's here I like that a lot
Old 07-12-2021, 02:13 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Do your best

For yesterday's 697 weightlifting set in 1h 8m (lost reference for all my losties)

For 270 miles on foot for the month of June

Strength, Courage & Determination

This place

All the mods in this place & angelic volenteer
the background IT crowd making everything possible here

For a soul that refuses to be beat by whatever life throws
Old 07-14-2021, 01:50 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  
Do your best

For having the best friends in my pooch and Mrs sw
knowing there is always someone to talk to no matter how hard or bad the situation is

For always trying to help others if I can

For fabric plasters (no I'm not joking)

8 years of no alcohol

This morning's soak
Old 07-21-2021, 03:13 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  
Do your best

My friend Phoenix he's top notch
Old 08-09-2021, 04:54 AM
  # 280 (permalink)  
Do your best

For being able to bench press 111kg yes you read that right 111kg I have based my whole weightlifting journey kinda like my recovery journal entries, staying clean away from any sort of steroid or suppplument it's taking longer to get to my 120kg goal but I'm only 9kg and touch base at SR no injuries