Why

Old 11-08-2017, 05:28 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I do hope that you are being protected with sex, with this man.
I would be willing t o bet the kid's milk money that he has someone else that he spends time with, also. It sure sounds like it to me....Of course he isn't going to tell you or let you find out.....
Please get yourself checked out for possible STD's......
Old 11-09-2017, 11:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

"Why won't he let go...."?

Well, because he still gets something out of a relationship with you, likely.

So, I ask this gently: Why won't you let go of him? I'm not accusing you of anything bad. Just asking and maybe it will stir you to take a look at the possibility that you need to consciously *let go*...don't expect him to be the one to do it. You may need to step up and do it yourself. This is obviously an unhealthy relationship for you. I know you love him. But, is this how "love" is supposed to feel?
Old 11-09-2017, 06:54 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teatreeoil007 View Post
"Why won't he let go...."?

Well, because he still gets something out of a relationship with you, likely.

So, I ask this gently: Why won't you let go of him? I'm not accusing you of anything bad. Just asking and maybe it will stir you to take a look at the possibility that you need to consciously *let go*...don't expect him to be the one to do it. You may need to step up and do it yourself. This is obviously an unhealthy relationship for you. I know you love him. But, is this how "love" is supposed to feel?
Completely agree with this.

Judging by what you have written on the forum so far, it looks like you keep letting him back into your life after he keeps hurting you.

I never allowed the addict who disappeared on me back into my life. He stood me up once then contacted me the next day. I said "nope" and I pulled a disappearing act myself.

You can not let him back into your life, other wise you will get hurt over and over again.

Don't let him control the relationship. You have to let go of him.