...And just when I thought I was over him...

Old 06-12-2013, 07:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Haha!! Oh, I don't know, Vale....I'm known to be a little long-winded myself!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I agree with you vale, and I agree with you everhopeful. I realize he is in his own private hell. And trying to fill his void with strippers, money and guns. He is trying to manipulate his way out and smooth talk his way out and eventually it is not going to work. Because it sure doesn't work on me any more.... I have left the hell.... And there is no way in hell that I ever want to go back! It's funny when I left I enjoy things like trees, and walks, and hanging out with normal people that go to bed at night.... and get up in the morning! I didn't even realize how dysfunctional I was actually living just trying to hold him and this family together.
My daily schedule was totally screwed just cuz his was so F*&%ed! I remember being so fascinated with my cousins husband doing yard work. Funny thing to be fascinated with huh? I would sit on there porch and just watch him and appreciate him....
My point is. It really is the little things that you appreciate. It is a whole new world. Just like anvilhead said. Windows R GREAT!!