Where's All The Money Gone?

Old 06-11-2013, 06:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Where's All The Money Gone?

I left my AH in January, we signed a separation agreement. He agreed to stay in the house and pay the mortgage; however, he has not paid A DIME to the mortgage since I made that last payment in January! We owe over $11k, and my great credit has gone to very poor. If I was ever on the fence of us getting back together...he has sealed the deal as a NO WAY!
Do I have to ask where the money has gone? It's gone to drugs, gambling or drinking hasn't it???!! Tell me where the money went please!!!
This divorce can not come soon enough for me.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm going threw the same thing !! Separted for 2 years took him for spousal support had a great job lost it shooting dope still never really paid it o well his mommy did so he wouldn't go to jail but he owes me 8,000 told me if I did not drop it he would go after the house and my pension !! I have 2 kids that are not his and there fathers don't help either so I had to drop it at court last Thursday so some how lawyers had divorce papers there and he signed so I did 2 at first I was sad mad confused but I do beleive god did for me what I could not do for myself !! But I can't afford this house on my own and he ruined my credit I do have a job but it doesn't even cover the bills that I owe eveyone from him I always paid my bill on time he would tell me he did or would but didn't !! As he sits in mommys basement shooting dope with free food clothes water smokes tv whatever and here I am wondering how the f@$$k in going to make it !! So I I understand !! What can u do that's what junkies do
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Frogs jump,
Birds fly,
No one asks why.

It's what they do.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by horriblethisis View Post
I left my AH in January, we signed a separation agreement. He agreed to stay in the house and pay the mortgage; however, he has not paid A DIME to the mortgage since I made that last payment in January! We owe over $11k, and my great credit has gone to very poor. If I was ever on the fence of us getting back together...he has sealed the deal as a NO WAY!
Do I have to ask where the money has gone? It's gone to drugs, gambling or drinking hasn't it???!! Tell me where the money went please!!!
This divorce can not come soon enough for me.
This doesn't surprise me one bit. I'm sorry that you're going through this.

ZoSo
Old 06-12-2013, 10:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Horrible,,
My, my, you are living my life.... My husband swore up and down that he payed the mortgage and the judge even gave him the house based upon the fact that he "caught up the mortgage" (and i didn't want it. I moved out. dodged a bullet I say!)
Needless to say 2 days after court I got foreclosure papers. And let me tell you were I am coming from here. He owns a booming business. I'm talking 90,000 a month here. And we are broke, he is broke, they are foreclosing on HIS house now.
Don't beat yourself in the head trying to figure out where it went. I am sure you know in the back of your mind where it went. One way or another... My husbands problem was that he was so strung out he didn't have the mind to manage that kind of money. And he buys junk, Literal junk. Thousands and thousands of junk. And the junk just sits there. That is the tweaker in him. He is going to fix it and sell it. But he never does....
And it still doesn't account for all the money. The truth is. I will never know how much he actually has (he always has cash, red flag) And the truth is you can pick through your fiances with a fine tooth comb and you will never balance out.
Don't beat yourself in the head about this....Let go....Or it will make you insane...YOU WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW!!